Vulcan 3 Magazine Prototype

I'm not paying $50+ for a spare OEM magazine and I don't think the 8 round Carm mags can hold heavy slugs.
So I'm working on my own design that holds 9 rounds like the OEM mags but these can hold 70gn slugs and probably 75gn on the finished version. It's not quite ready for prime time, I still need to add a couple features and refine the design but here's what I've got so far.

V3 MAG P -.jpg

I'm not paying $50+ for a spare OEM magazine and I don't think the 8 round Carm mags can hold heavy slugs.
So I'm working on my own design that holds 9 rounds like the OEM mags but these can hold 70gn slugs and probably 75gn on the finished version. It's not quite ready for prime time, I still need to add a couple features and refine the design but here's what I've got so far.

View attachment 451181
Did you ever get these running well?

Reactions: grouch-o

View attachment 451181
Dunno if you AGT fans have seen these UK made beauties https://eaglevisioncam.com/shop/mag...lcan-2-vulcan-3-uragun-vixen-22-5-5mm-vlc-22/

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 21-56-06 Airguntechnology VULCAN 2 VULCAN 3 URAGUN VIXEN 22 5.5MM VLC...png