Karma Waiting for SLS

drsquall

Jul 22, 2022
OK
I am really wanting a semiauto to shoot and hunt with. I would love a leshiy 2 but not spending that kind of money. I heard that the are on a boat headed this way so I will see what people who get a hold of it think. I would like the 22. I want actual hunters to review not YouTubers who are associated with the company where bias comes in play.

Anyone waiting as well?

Jon

Reactions: Dairyboy
Agreed.

I really had my mind set on one of the Panda PRS versions when I got to play with Thaynes rifle down at Donny's place. But after waiting for so long the thought of the rifle has passed. They looked like decent rifles, but the first batch seemed to have some issues with them. There were not many good reviews from buyers and many reported of broken parts, poor machining and other issues. Especially at the price point they were going for, for a chinese rifles, it seemed a bit ridiculous!

Though we are only going to hear about the bad reviews on the rifles, typically you wont hear much of the good.

Waiting for the EQ but who knows. I have put in three emails to karma airguns all un answered. I think the only thing left for that company from me may be the double barreled middle finger.
Exactly and with the sls over a month behind their eta of august I bet the eq will be December instead of this month. I honestly wish all companies when it comes to new products had all the problems worked out with beta testers(which should keep their mouths quiet) and had enough production in stock to do a release date. I know on these overseas guns a dealer can't buy a whole bunch in hopes of selling them all but have enough distributed for let's say 100 people the opportunity to buy and not just 20. I know the Air Rifle market is a small niche and it's a risk making too much of something that might fall on its face but sending 10 here and 10 later on six months down the road to me is not the answer either

It's bad when there is a review of a prototype gun and then 1 year later a few production models go out to influencers and we the people are left waiting
I think it is called Advertising = promising = then a few Glowing reviews = finally a reserve yours now campaign = and sell a bunch @ list $$$

Reactions: drsquall