• *The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Walther Lothar barrels

Question for you. I've visited their US website. It looks like they have a fairly good selection for firearms, but I did't see one pre-made barrel for any air rifles. Are those considered a custom order? Thanks.

To my knowledge, based on past purchases from LW USA, they only offer airgun blanks. So you buy a blank and then pay a machinist or make it fit the intended gun.

Long know for decent barrels. Also know to run some tooling too long. Say 2006 would NOT have been a good year to order a .22 15mm but once the new inventory finally hit again back to quality barrel
Do know one builder who had scraped over 100 LW barrels because even after everything one can do to improve a barrel they did not met his standards. That said you do have about a 99% chance of getting one that with proper prep will out shoot most shooters. CZ tends to make nice barrels also but not in nearly so many flavors and harder to get.
Grab one, have a true professional set it up and you likely be very happy.

John

Question for you. I've visited their US website. It looks like they have a fairly good selection for firearms, but I did't see one pre-made barrel for any air rifles. Are those considered a custom order? Thanks.
You have to hit airguns area when barrel shopping on that site. They don't have them all listed like.30 poly rigs but most others. The LW SS barrels are quite good too. I just had a SS .71 10g .25 unchoked version done up for RAW & it has major potential. Throws less pellet flyers then my Poly rigs.. Pretty hard to beat for what you pay for them.

Reactions: Mr.H and dgeesaman