Walther LP400 Arrived!

Recently purchased a used left handed LP400. The pistol arrived in perfectly packaged condition. However, hit a small snag. The pistol comes with a 200 DIN fill adapter and my tank is 300 DIN. Sigh. Luckily I found a male foster to 200 Din adapter and it is on it's way. Will not get here until Monday. Curses. Fancy pistol with no air. Patience is a virtue.

It was a great deal. Two cylinders, large left handed grips from Walther (they are perfect!) a hard case, 200 DIN fill, tools, red dot and rail and barrel weights. He also threw in a tin of RWS pellets. He won his division with the pistol this year, pretty good endorsement! I might have to take a day off next week. :D
I’m glad you were able to get Pete’s gun. Now you need to shoot it like he did.

Amazing weekend, the adapter showed up on Saturday. Took the pistol for a spin and I am simply amazed. This is the most accurate pistol I have ever shot. The previous owner set this pistol up perfectly. Found a lot of good videos on 10 meter shooting. I have some targets and pellets on order. What a beast.

715B3488-9419-4B9C-9828-A3D621B8C5B1.jpeg

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Amazing weekend, the adapter showed up on Saturday. Took the pistol for a spin and I am simply amazed. This is the most accurate pistol I have ever shot. The previous owner set this pistol up perfectly. Found a lot of good videos on 10 meter shooting. I have some targets and pellets on order. What a beast.

View attachment 331945
Wow. That is an unbelievably good looking pistol

Wow. That is an unbelievably good looking pistol
Messed around this weekend once I got it filled up with the adapter. I took a few shots over the chrony. 490 fps average with 7 gr wadcutters. Put some cans out at 10, 15 and 20 yards and it was easy to hit them. Managed to touch a can at 50 yards once out of ten shots - was very windy. Shot for an hour and never ran out of air. This pistol is next level stuff.

Messed around this weekend once I got it filled up with the adapter. I took a few shots over the chrony. 490 fps average with 7 gr wadcutters. Put some cans out at 10, 15 and 20 yards and it was easy to hit them. Managed to touch a can at 50 yards once out of ten shots - was very windy. Shot for an hour and never ran out of air. This pistol is next level stuff.
Thats some impressive shooting. I've been looking for a 10m pistol to replace my cheapo P17. Was concidering the AV46 but I think this one would probably be the better choice. Buy once cry once right?

View attachment 331945
I have basically same pistol but a Morini , they really really let you know how steady a shooter you are . Have a wonderful time

Thats some impressive shooting. I've been looking for a 10m pistol to replace my cheapo P17. Was concidering the AV46 but I think this one would probably be the better choice. Buy once cry once right?
I cannot recommend an AV46M right now. The first shooting session I shot mine, I blew out two o-rings with one trigger pull. I never found the damn things, must have been on the last shot and I was not paying attention.

If these were NORMAL o-rings it would be fine. These o-rings are RUSSIAN o-rings and are scarce as hen's teeth. I purchased the last two o-ring kits I could find. They look more like a grommet, they are not round but angle shaped. Damn Russians. Inventing a solution to a problem that did not exist.

I hope Air Venturi starts making these replacement kits and make them available through Pyramid Air. Otherwise a lot of cool pistols will go unshot. I really like mine, sweet shooter. Wish I would have known about the o-ring issue. 😳