• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle *WANTED* BRK Sniper HR or XR Magnum .22

Classified Status
NLA

Basher

Jun 15, 2022
Lafayette, Indiana, USA
Well, I think I’ve finally decided to try and chase one of these! I’m looking for a Brocock/BRK Sniper Magnum in .22, most preferably with the grey laminate stock but I’ll consider other options. I’d also prefer an XR w/ the side lever, but wouldn’t turn down a nice HR with a bolt for the right price! I don’t expect perfection from used items, but I do expect them to be well cared for overall and accurately represented. I’m looking to buy a fully functional rifle that I can take out of the box, mount an optic, and go shoot! :)

I’ll need it to come with the extended fill adapter, at least one magazine, and the single shot tray. Additional mags and an “affixed” moderator would be nice extras (though not required), but at present I don’t believe I’m in need of an optic.

While I’m not “new,” I have been inactive for some time until recently and have limited feedback here. However, I can provide proof of EXTENSIVE feedback on other forums, spanning two decades and literally hundreds of deals done with 100% positive satisfaction. I’m looking to purchase from established members or those who can similarly provide proof of good standing. Please let me know what you have and let’s talk! :)

Last edited: