We don't need no steenken' Daystate or FX

Lol, I wouldn't consider their process in manufacturing a replacement for current standards held by companies like Daystate and FX. However, I am impressed with their craft.

1726260439497.gif

-Matt

Last edited:
The sad fact is there is more stuff made like this than a person realizes and im actually suprised there were no kids in the manufacturing process. It realy is craftsmanship when a useable product gets made from raw materials without cnc and computers and robots doing everything. The old world industrial production amazes me

Absolutely fascinating; I simply could not stop watching. Finished the whole 34+ minute video and came away most impressed with the following:
  • the dust free work environment
  • boring the barrels by hand; the FX liners have nothing on these barrels
  • the ability to freely take hits from a bong at the workplace (@ the 13:30 mark)
  • the 18lb trigger
  • there didn't appear to be a single o-ring anywhere in that rifle (take note, FX!!!)
  • spraying Mtn. Dew straight out of the bottle onto the CNC to keep things cool
I'd argue that it makes way more sense to pay $2k+ for one of these rifles than an FX because they're all lovingly made by hand pretty much every step of the way! Fine, fine craftsmanship!

Last edited:
Wonder how they shoot? After watching the barrel boring Process anything short of a shotgun pattern at 50 yards would impress me.

They shoot by being cocked as any springer, loading a .218" pellet into the .2285123" hand bored breech, locked, and pulling the 18 lb trigger with hopes you can hit whats inside the 1" iron sight from 5 feet away like in the video.

Oh you probably meant how well they shoot....yea they shoot well, at 5 feet.

-Matt

Wonder how they shoot? After watching the barrel boring Process anything short of a shotgun pattern at 50 yards would impress me.
Maybe they built my Crosman Shockwave? :ROFLMAO:
I was maybe 4 or 5 when I shot my mom dead center in the forehead with one of those suction cup dart pistols the full length of the kitchen. After my beating, I was reminded of gun safety. HaHaHa

Chucking a handful of pellets would be just as accurate! I liked how he wiped off the metal shaving from the long bit with his bare hand. We can sit and laugh but, too be that crude of a builder takes some super natural skill. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: