Other Webley True Pricing

I have a .22 Webley Hurricane that I purchased at a yard sale. This pistol does not have a serial number and is not a Beeman model. Strictly a Webley. All the white lettering is fully intact with no signs of wear,There was no box or scope mounts included but did have the original owners manual. I would rate this pistol as a 9.5 out of 10.
This pistol shoots very strong and is very accurate.
I belong to air rife league and was thinking about taking it there to see about trading it (+or -$) for a .177 rifle as my old eyes need a scope.
I have seen the pricing on Flea Bay and they seem high as usual.
Could I please get some realistic suggestions as to its worth.
Thanks in advance!
Flagger

I’ve been watching these on eBay for the past few months. Turkish Webleys in great condition seem to go for $200-250. English Webleys in rough condition seem to go for around $150. In decent condition $250 and in very good condition around $350.

These have just been my own observations and of course there are always the “rare”, “buy it now”s for $550.

From what I’ve read online the English Webleys have noticeably better build quality, but the Turkish ones tend to be more powerful and more accurate.

I’ve been watching these on eBay for the past few months. Turkish Webleys in great condition seem to go for $200-250. English Webleys in rough condition seem to go for around $150. In decent condition $250 and in very good condition around $350.

These have just been my own observations and of course there are always the “rare”, “buy it now”s for $550.

From what I’ve read online the English Webleys have noticeably better build quality, but the Turkish ones tend to be more powerful and more accurate.
Thanks for the reply! Here is a pix of the white lettering.
flagger

IMG_5657.JPG

Realistic street value, about $150.

I don't think there is any such thing as a Turkish Webley Hurricane; think the Hurricane was discontinued before Webley committed Turkish suicide.
You’re probably right. I’ve only seen Turkish Tempests and they’re easily identifiable. I read up on them a bit on the UK boards and what was surprising was that they seemed to agree that the Turkish guns were usually more powerful and frequently more accurate.

Lots of horror stories about them breaking and parts failure however.

so if you ever need what people are paying go to Ebay and look for completed items on the left side and green is sold
you will see that people have been paying more than they should for the Hurricane but i feel 150.00 is a bit low
and in the Blue Book the addition of Beeman's name adds value
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=webley+hurricane&_sacat=159043&rt=nc&LH_Complete=1
View attachment 493148
Great information on Ebay items sold.
THANKS!!!