• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Weekend SALE PRICE! ATN X-SIGHT 4k 3-14X $275

Classified Status
SOLD
Hey guys today I’m putting up my ATN X-Sight 4K for sale. I’m offering it for the low price of only $275! and that will include free shipping to you! This one works great although it does have a little bit of wear and tear on the buttons. Just some of the black is rubbing off as you can see in the photos. The lenses are still clean and free of scratches and it records excellent video. I have no complaints about this at all, but I just have other newer options to use and this one will sit around so rather than let it do that I figure one of you guys should put it to use and go shoot some rats or something! I have all the original accessories and box to include with it, which includes the IR light.
Give me a call or text at 928–846–0437 if you’re interested.
IMG_0162.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0167.jpeg

IMG_0164.jpeg

Last edited: