Weihrauch globe sight insert spontaneously broke

This front insert was in place for months on my R7. I was shooting indoors today - nothing out of the ordinary, and definitely no rough handling. One shot the lollipop insert was showing up in the sight picture, the next it wasn't.

This is what I pulled from the front sight. Anyone experienced this before?

IMG_4513.jpg

I had one fall out before but never broken! Do you still have your spare pack from the rifle? All my rifles came with replacement inserts. I have a bunch, PM if you need some, PA wants $50 for a set!
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I've had inserts fall out before, but never break - even on my D36.

The R7 is only a few months old. I still have the inserts that came with it. I was punching paper so switched to the target insert after the lollipop broke. It worked fine. To be fair I was actually thinking of trying a different globe sight anyway. I may take you up on your offer if things don't work out, though. Thanks!

This front insert was in place for months on my R7. I was shooting indoors today - nothing out of the ordinary, and definitely no rough handling. One shot the lollipop insert was showing up in the sight picture, the next it wasn't.

This is what I pulled from the front sight. Anyone experienced this before?

View attachment 339416
Yes