• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Weihrauch hw 110 22 cal

Classified Status
SOLD

rangur1

Jan 4, 2018
peoples republic of New York
Have a modified hw 110 with laminate thumbhole stock. The modification is a titanium air tube which is clearly longer than the factory tube. also probably 50-60cc more volume. You can see the difference in picture. this resulted in removal of weihrauch moderator, I replaced it with a donnyfl tanto. The stock looks great overall, there are 2 blemishes on bottom by the grip. the air tube has some blemish by fill port, but it's not bad. It's a weihrauch, so the magazine loading is a touch fiddly, takes a little getting used to then it works nicely. Package comes with fill probe and 4 mags in a very nice Kube case. The original air tube is also included. I will ship it in an extra FX hard case I have for $675 Paypal F&F or add fees. $650 shipped if you don't want the case. Conus only, thank you.

IMG_6201.JPG

IMG_6202.JPG

IMG_6204.JPG

IMG_6205.JPG

IMG_6218.JPG

IMG_6217.JPG

IMG_6219.JPG

IMG_6220.JPG

IMG_6221.JPG

IMG_6222.JPG

IMG_6223.JPG

Last edited: