• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Weihrauch HW100 TK Laminate, .22 cal

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
I bought this gun pre-owned from AoA on 3/14/22 - I had wanted to try out an HW100 (after previously having owned an HW110), and I was smitten by the gorgeous thumbhole laminate stock. They listed the gun as 90% condition and it is. Nice shape, shows that it has been used, but not in any way abused.

This has to be one of the quietest guns I've ever shot in my back yard. Incredibly smooth shot cycle and action, as Weihrauch's are known for. I would like to get a few more shots per fill - this Carbine model with the 175cc tank gets 40 excellent shots per fill. Only a 200 bar fill, so very hand pump friendly with this max pressure and size of cylinder. Would be a nice hunter, but I personally would not take the gorgeous stock into the field. Backyard friendly plinker or pester would be perfect role for this gun.

I just did some testing this morning after replacing the breech o-ring, and verified 40 excellent shots. 21-22 FPE at the muzzle, which is nice for the shorter carbine barrel. I have been shooting JSB 13.43's and this morning I also tried Crosman Premier Hollow Points (14.3). Amazingly this gun will shoot the cheap CPHPs very nearly as well as the more expensive JSB's. ES not as tight with the CPHP's, but I think that this is to be expected as they are harder and maybe not as precision made as the more expensive JSB's. Chrony data and target showing a couple of 5 shot groups at 25 yards provided below.

Gun will come with everything I got with it, which I believe is everything provided from the factory. Includes the 2 OEM magazines and other accessories, shown in the photos below. OEM manual/documents and fill probe also included, but not shown in photos.

SCOPE & RINGS SHOWN IN PICS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE.

Gun will be shipped (likely UPS Ground) in the factory box, within a second outer corrugated box.

Price is $835 shipped CONUS, payment via PayPal 'Friends'.

Ask any questions via AGN PM. Priority given by time stamp of first "I'll take it."

Thanks,
Tom

PS: I apologize if I can't get right back to any PMs in the next few hours, but I have a Board meeting to attend up at the range.

IMG_2702.JPG
IMG_2704.JPG
IMG_2705.JPG
IMG_2707.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

Last edited: