• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Weihrauch HW30 .177

Classified Status
NLA
Dec 30, 2021
PA, United States
All original except for the muzzle brake and carbon fiber barrel sleeve which I installed. I'm the second owner and it's had less than 3 tins through it since new. Very good condition Functional in all aspects but it has been hunted with so it may have some very slight pressure marks...but nothing that I can easily see. Included is the Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9 EFR in perfect condition mounted via a one-piece mount w/ stop pin. Typical Weihrauch quality and performance, it's been very accurate out to 25 meters that I have shot it but I find my HW50 renders this one null. I only removed the recoil pad/buttplate to experiment with LOP, it is included. Included are also the pellets shown...both full tins. PayPal or Zelle, no trades, $565 TYD in CONUS DM for more photos...
IMG_0648.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: bf1956