N/A Weihrauch hw44 mag release spring

Hi to all
My pistol was shooting under 3 ftlb so I've stripped it down taking trigger mechanism out I discovered a spring floating about.
I have also removed the hammer and slide from the back of the pistol and for some reason I cannot get the mag release H shape part back into the slots of the mag release leaver due to the angle.
I'm wondering if anyone would know how to get this part back in position and also where the loose spring came from.
These are the 2 pics of the spring and mag release H shape part
Hopefully someone may be able to shed some light on what I'm doing wrong.
Regards
Paul

20240822_184712.jpg

20240820_224624.jpg

Here is the parts diagram:

The spring appears to be part 13. But the spring in the diagram looks heavier than your spring.

If the 'h' part doesn't fit you may have to disassemble that section and then experiment with different orders of assembly.

Maybe the gun needs to be locked or uncocked for the part to fit.

Here is the parts diagram:

The spring appears to be part 13. But the spring in the diagram looks heavier than your spring.

If the 'h' part doesn't fit you may have to disassemble that section and then experiment with different orders of assembly.

Maybe the gun needs to be locked or uncocked for the part to fit.
Hi Felinis
I've sort of figured h catch as lever is ambidextrous so I've swapped mag leaver to other side " it seems the aluminium slider slightly pulls out which then let's you just about slot it back in.
I now have schematic" so I should figure where spring came from.
Other than the H part it's quite easy to strip down/ if not a bit fiddley
I have read that some hw110 have issues and lose power after a while and beens this is basically the same gun I'm wondering if its what's happened to mine or weather the lose spring had something to do with it.
Hopefully its sorted when back together
Thank you for your input its appreciated and if I can help you in anyway just ask
Kindest regards
Paul