• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Weihrauch HW50s . 22 "Project Rifle," $150

Classified Status
SOLD
Back Story: I'm calling this a project gun. I purchased it a few years ago as my first quality break barrel rifle. After quite a bit of practice, I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. I bought a JM kit for it, but then thought I'd better get someone else to install it. I sent it to a respected tuner. When it came back I wasn't hitting any better. (It's been a while, but I don't think asked him to tune it; just install the JM kit.) I parked it in the closet until recently when a family member mildly familiar with air rifles borrowed it. When it came back it had a gouge and several scratches (which I've tried to so in the pics).

Bottom line, I don't know if the problem is me or the rifle. Maybe some of each. My guess is that whoever buys it will need to do some work on it. I'm selling it "as is." Scope not included. No sights.

$150 shipped CONUS. PayPal Friends & Family or I'll ask you to pay the fees. No trades at this time. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1035.jpeg
IMG_1036.jpeg
IMG_1038.jpeg
IMG_1040.jpeg
IMG_1041.jpeg

Last edited: