HW/Weihrauch Weihrauch HW75 Questions

I'm a Bullseye pistol shooter and new to air guns. Thinking of an SSP air pistol for 10-meter indoor use. Been doing tons of research, and ended up on the Weihrauch HW75 because the grip angle appears to be close to my Bullseye guns (Hammerli 215 and 1911) and it sounds like the Weihrauch has a pretty good trigger.

Can I adjust the trigger to be about 2 pounds? And will it be crisp and clean, or mushy?

Noticed Pyramyd Air had 14% off last Black Friday, which would price it at about $455 new. Is this the best price? I'd prefer to avoid a used one.

Any negatives with this pistol I should know about?

Appreciate any help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
the HW75 has an excellent trigger, and you would be hard press to get a 1911 to have such a trigger
it is a big pistol and the HW75 comes with its target grips, so you like them, or you don't, there has been a couple of us that have made adapters to use the standard 1911 panel type grips but nothing being sold as such
buying a used one should not be a problem if you can find one but they don't give them away
if you can find a Beeman P2 with full grip frame that might be the go-to but they are very hard to find

Not positive, but I believe the trigger is very similar to the Weihrauch HW 45.

Here is "part 1" for adjusting the HW45's trigger. Give it a look, might be helpful. If it the same or similar, be sure to watch all of the video's (5).
If the triggers are too different, do some of your own checking in YouTube.

Mike
Thank you! I bought a HW45 a few months ago and your videos help me a lot.

Reactions: Bandito
I leave for a big trip tomorrow but wanted to share my initial impressions. First off BN was super to deal with, really good transaction and a great first impression to this forum. As for the gun...seems to be built well, feels good in the hand. Trigger is pretty darn good for the price point; I adjusted it up as high as I could and it's now at 1lb 13 oz, which is close to my target guns. Sights are acceptable, I mean, this is not a Hammerli. I do wish the rear sight windage detents were more positive, but it'll work. Have not had time to test for accuracy, but have noticed I will need to buckle down working on follow through because when that heavy hammer drops it's noticeable.