• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Weihrauch HW97K black and stainless 22 cal

Classified Status
NLA

rangur1

Jan 4, 2018
peoples republic of New York
Bought this gun from a well respected member on the forum. It was EVERYTHING they claimed it was. I had bought with intention to give to an associate who ended up washing out on me so they don't get the gun. I can say this is by far the best spring gun I ever shot. I have a picture with detail performance. I was not able to shoot gun more than 12 yards as I lost range access. This gun has baffles installed to help suppress sound, a P3HO kit to quiet the twang of the spring, trigger I set to 12-13 oz, gun also comes with an airmax 4-12 scope, 4 tins of SORTED pellets. Eack tin has about 2/3 pellets sorted by head size, I was able to drill a hole, not so with them straight out of the tin. I marked the head size on bottom of tin. This is a sweet package, but I'm a PCP guy and my tendonitis does not agree with spring guns, LOL! Currently, it's zero'd at 10 yards with the 15.89g Hades. $700 Paypal F&F or personal check, but check will need to clear. Thank you.

IMG_6050.JPG

IMG_6051.JPG

IMG_6052.JPG