Weihrauch HW98 Match Model

IMG_8817.jpeg

I’m very intrigued with the Hw98 M . 7.5 joule. Not comfortable ordering from overseas. Not that I need another air rifle.
I ordered one from overseas. It cost a lot because of the conversion rate but other than that it arrived to the USA very fast. Its an awesome air gun. I got the full power version in .177

Reactions: maxtrouble
I ordered one from overseas. It cost a lot because of the conversion rate but other than that it arrived to the USA very fast. Its an awesome air gun. I got the full power version in .177
Depending were you purchased the rifle from, they might have charged you VAT. US does not pay VAT, ask for a refund. Mundilar does this and always issues a refund if asked.

Just got one in .177 . I figured I could tune it down more than I could the short barrel while still maintaining a good FPS. Only downside could be dwell time of the longer barrel. Not sure which is more crucial minimize vibration by decreasing power or having a shorter barrel for less dwell time. 🤔🤔
FWIW there's no power loss between those two barrel lengths on that gun.
The longer barrel simply gives a longer sight radius with open sights and easier cocking.
The shorter barrel has less dwell time and are sometimes more accurate for it.
Power is the same between the two on that gun.

FWIW there's no power loss between those two barrel lengths on that gun.
The longer barrel simply gives a longer sight radius with open sights and easier cocking.
The shorter barrel has less dwell time and are sometimes more accurate for it.
Power is the same between the two on that gun.
Theoretically. It should take less spring power and tube diameter. What, with the longer barrel? Meaning I should be able to D2 net get the same FPS with a longer barrel. If they are tune from the factory to shoot the same FPS, one of them has a weaker spring.

Interesting. The 98’s are awesome guns. I just checked out this web site and they ship to Canada. Jackpot. Got to get back to Mundilar. Thanks Crow
Hi, but this rifle it’s basically the same as HW98 just whit open sights ? or they have other differences I like because the open sights but I want to know if is spring powered, and it looks like is exclusive in this store? Thank you

Mundilar has a model of rifle I have not seen before and it is not listed on Weihrauch's website. Open sites? I was hoping for a diopter.

This rifle is the same HW 98 and HW98 MATCH, or they have different parts I like the one with open sights, thank you