Weirauch hw44 custom stock

A new stock on the 44.
Fits it and suits it perfectly

20230713_184453.jpg

we can not get those sent to U.S. I found this piece of junk stock on flea bay and change the front 2 parts to lower the rest,,, Frankie is her name until I get a Rinks stock, but I can NOT get their web site to let me order,, need help from Rinks
I truly like my little carbinized HW44,,, 16 gr 700fps 20 rounds /fill,,, I got my HW44 from a fellow member, slightly used in excellent shape :)
20230618_145946-1.jpeg

Last edited:
That 44 looks wicked. :cool:

I've got some Bob P bits on my pp800. Had to use a shipping service to buy and ship them for me from UK ebay. To the states. Only possible because they are stock attachments, not an actual stock. But still, Bob refused to sell or ship directly to me.
View attachment 372760
I hear you long gun.
Ain't nothing worse than seeing something you desperately want but can't put your hands on it.
I sent a stock to a member on here a few weeks ago to the states pretty hassle free really and collected from my door.
If your willing to pay postage I cant see the problem but maybe red tape his end who knows.
The pp800 is very svelt👍😁

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
I hear you long gun.
Ain't nothing worse than seeing something you desperately want but can't put your hands on it.
I sent a stock to a member on here a few weeks ago to the states pretty hassle free really and collected from my door.
If your willing to pay postage I cant see the problem but maybe red tape his end who knows.
The pp800 is very svelt👍😁
Thanks man. I know, right? Probably a good thing cause I'd be real tempted to buy more 😂I know it's a legality issue. I know a dealer can ship them, cause I do have a custom HW50s stock from the UK. And a custom Gary cane pistol stock for a grand prix. Not sure what the penalties are. And also risk of items being seized. That pp800 used to be a sub 500fps gun from Canada. I managed to fit a cothran valve to it. Now does 925fps (48fpe) in short barrel and 65 fpe in 15". But only for 2 shots 😂. Which is the reason for the obscene moderator. Even with it, it's still loud 😂

Bejesus Lgd
That's some poke
The ar6 had a very loud bark without the silencer but alot quieter after putting in 18" lw with hugget silencer but with 3d printed baffles and some 80/20 felt material after I unstiched the pocket from the wifes duffel type coat lol as the original where dire
It's strange how a few inches reduce the rapport considerably.
Them cothrran valves are a dark art bud and that is one seriously mean little old lady with bricks in her handbag 😁
I bet you grin every time you pick it up 2 shots lol.
your some man 😁👍

• Haha
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
Success has been achieved, I got a Rinks formgrippe ordered for my HW 44
be here at the end of Sept
had to leave my Brave browsers and go to Edge
ordered plain walnut with the cheek riser,,,, now to forget about it, until then :sleep:,,,Sept 26 :)
Let me tease you while you wait. :D

HW44 Carbine - 2.jpeg

HW44 Carbine - 1.jpeg

I wanted a micro bipod sort of,,, for window sill shooting support, when I rest on the barrel cover in front of the airtube, it changes my poi
old UTG mount upside down and extra scope ring removed, had to grind away material for fill probe clearance
yes, that is a door wedge glued on for a shoulder contact
20230719_111826-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Bejesus Lgd
That's some poke
The ar6 had a very loud bark without the silencer but alot quieter after putting in 18" lw with hugget silencer but with 3d printed baffles and some 80/20 felt material after I unstiched the pocket from the wifes duffel type coat lol as the original where dire
It's strange how a few inches reduce the rapport considerably.
Them cothrran valves are a dark art bud and that is one seriously mean little old lady with bricks in her handbag 😁
I bet you grin every time you pick it up 2 shots lol.
your some man 😁👍
It's an absolute riot to shoot. That's all I can say. 😂 Hard not to smile. Doesn't look like much but without the can I'm sure it'd knock most folks out of their socks just from the cannon-like report alone. And the kicker is it shoots dead straight with both barrels. Sometimes you just get lucky. Sometimes more than once, cause the valve really wasn't that far off from fitting either.

Pulling felt from your wife's coat is on another level of hilarity. 🤣 Makes me wish I'd thought of that. Truth be told, I didn't know jackets had felt in them. I've got several rolls I've harvested from huma moderators. Basically almost all of my mods also have felt in the end just before the exit. It does take the edge off the report. 😎

Reactions: aroundlocks