• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Weirauch HW97K Black & Stainless 22 cal

Classified Status
SOLD

abqjoe

Oct 23, 2019
New Mexico
www.abqwarroom.com
Up for sale is my Black & Stainless Weirauch HW 97K in 22 cal. This rifle has minimal use because I got into PCP 3 months after I built it. It has a PG3 HO kit, HAWKE Airmax 4-12x40 AO AMX scope, and I had baffles made for the factory moderator which is permanently attached, so it's pretty quiet, especially for a springer. This rifle shoots 15gr pellets at 730-736fps at 5300ft elevation, expect a good gain at sea level. I am not interested in parting out any part of this rifle and with that being said, the first $675 shipped that comes my way takes it(y) NEW PRICE- $650 Shipped in the U.S.
Thanks for looking and if you have any further questions or need more pics feel free to text or call me at 505-933-1932, my name is Jose.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited: