Well I finally went and did it yesterday I joined the crowd

Not a new gun , no 100 yd. moa , but SHOT my chronieeeeee . Stupid mistake I couldn't get it to work but when seeing my problem I decided to air up the gun for a full string of shots. Then placed my gun on the wrong spot in my rest (laid it on the barrel not my air tube) I got very lucky it still works . One of those days

0510211609.1620751548.jpg
0510211610.1620751585.jpg
NSA 20 grn. slug

Well guys I left out the part I shot it TWO times back to back- feel real dumb- it sounded weird from the shot & seen the chrony move but thought it was a air blast . I looked at the front of the chrony no holes but seen where the pellet hit high on my rubber mulch trap- thought maybe pellet was clipping the tatsu . Well the second time I REALIZED what was happening . Must be my old age kicking in as the wife says your losing it day by day .I use to laugh when I seen people posting the same mistake but not anymore . Will be more on the ball from this experience ! But I'm in the club now LOL

It happens. I keep my Prochrono digital up close at one yard stick distance away from the muzzle for consistent reading between outings. I only set up the chrono after I have set my gun up at the lowest spot on my paper target so I know what I'll need for range between the rods. I have been lucky to date. It could still happen, but has been a good four years now being lucky.

Not a new gun , no 100 yd. moa , but SHOT my chronieeeeee . Stupid mistake I couldn't get it to work but when seeing my problem I decided to air up the gun for a full string of shots. Then placed my gun on the wrong spot in my rest (laid it on the barrel not my air tube) I got very lucky it still works . One of those days

0510211609.1620751548.jpg
0510211610.1620751585.jpg
NSA 20 grn. slug

Must be a PANDEMIC, I set mine out at 40 yards a couple of days ago and put two into the face plate ... Could not see where the first one went on the target and so ...

Yeah, just dropped $114 on Ebay to replace it. Had the thing for six or seven years and hit it once or twice when I got sloppy. This time though, I could not have hit it more square had I tried. Oh well... just a reminder. I think this makes the fourth one I've owned in this life. I did throw one cheap Chinese one in the trash. The rest of them were combat losses. 

😉

It happens. I keep my Prochrono digital up close at one yard stick distance away from the muzzle for consistent reading between outings. I only set up the chrono after I have set my gun up at the lowest spot on my paper target so I know what I'll need for range between the rods. I have been lucky to date. It could still happen, but has been a good four years now being lucky.

I had done that the last time when in my spare garage with a nice level floor but this time decided to shoot into my shop from my walkway .

Thanks for the comments guys !

No FX here do not own a fancy phone 

I had done that the last time when in my spare garage with a nice level floor but this time decided to shoot into my shop from my walkway .

Thanks for the comments guys !

No FX here do not own a fancy phone

Yes, I have stuck to my same process but would like to try shooting through it at say 25 yards for some BC numbers. If I did try that I would just place a block or something in front of the chrono and then review the numbers later. That should/might work.