Western Airguns Bushbuck 45 w/Kip Perow - Atlas Airguns Podcast

D

Deleted 45061

An episode dedicated to the Bushbuck 45 by Western Airguns with none other than Kip Perow of @airgunsofarizona and @AirgunOnlyAdventures If you are interested in big bore airguns, you should consider this one. With three different stock configurations now available (Laminate, Nutmeg, and the Bushpig chassis), two different lengths (the standard and carbine), and various ammo available (.452 slugs and the bolts for the carbine model), this big bore airgun offers something for everyone.

I shot the Bushbuck that Larry keeps in his Airgun Distribution van. It sure smacked my steel hard at 50Y.

I've always been interested in this rifle.
Kip if you are reading this could you go into details about if or what lubes you use for the slugs. Shot count per fill at the two power levels. You know things like this.

Also Kip would you or anyone else post some pics of your 100Y groups for the fun of it. I've always been curious how it does.

I shot the Bushbuck that Larry keeps in his Airgun Distribution van. It sure smacked my steel hard at 50Y.

Kip if you are reading this could you go into details about if or what lubes you use for the slugs. Shot count per fill at the two power levels. You know things like this.

Also Kip would you or anyone else post some pics of your 100Y groups for the fun of it. I've always been curious how it does.
The shot count details he does mention in the above video. Basically 2 on high with one finish shot (for hunters) and 4 on low (3000psi) with an one finish shot.

As for the groups, I will get some on paper and make a video of it soon.

Do you know if he fills every two shots for the long range event at EBR?

Or what I'm getting at is how much does the velocity drop from the 1st shot to the 2nd shot and from the 3rd shot??
Everyone that I saw shooting the Bushbuck full length fills to 3800 and does 2 shots. As for Kip, I can't say for sure but next time I talk to him I'll ask.

Reactions: steve123

Here is a few weeks ago rezeroing
20221120_141440.jpg
scope after removal . @ 100yrds 400grn NSA's

Last edited: