What airguns or gear would you like to see in 2024?

Hello everyone,

A heavy weight, reliable, accurate to sub-moa, picatinny scope rail with 20moa, that holds air forever, does NOT require a licensed Gun Smith to work on it before you can shoot it, bench rest rifle for $1,000.00 and made in the USA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ThomasT

Id really like to see further development of the low pressure/high power concept, preferably without multiple regulators and an onboard talking computer to get there.

I've heard that a few one-offs were produced, but I'm basically talking about an unregulated 50-60fpe USFT, if it'd get 35-40 shots per fill I'd be happy-that would be a worthwhile tradeoff for only needing to fill to 1600ish fpe and getting a lot more mileage out of the air. Super simple, super reliable. No regulator to crap out. Oh yeah, I'd want it to have a real barrel too.

I'd like to see an electronic daytime scope that laser range finds and adjusts the cross hairs so I can just aim and pull the trigger. I do not currently care about night vision. And I want it for around $300. It would be nice if it also recorded but that is also not necessary in my opinion. I also want a rechargeable battery. I know there are scopes which will range find and I think there is at least one with the ballistics capability to adjust the aim point but they also have night vision and are much more expensive than a decent optical scope. I want an electronic scope that adds something useful for the daytime hunter for a price comparable to a fairly inexpensive optical scope.

I think the new FX impact M4 is going to be break barrel, no need for bottles or compressors.
You're very close. My sources with FX have told me it will actually be an underlever called the Impact M3-1.

1701013489504.png

ToddGeddes63- I have the AKELA- CAYDEN and KRATOS in all 3 calibers. The barrels and probes are all interchangeable while Crosman has barrels for KRATOS and AKELA the KRAL PUNCHER 19-21 inch barrels will work on the Cayden. Parts are very reasonable. Easy mods.
Thanks for the information. I would love to be able to get a .30 caliber for hunting.

ToddGeddes63- I have the AKELA- CAYDEN and KRATOS in all 3 calibers. The barrels and probes are all interchangeable while Crosman has barrels for KRATOS and AKELA the KRAL PUNCHER 19-21 inch barrels will work on the Cayden. Parts are very reasonable. Easy mods.
Sorry it took me so long to respond.
Very good information! I would like to have the cayden in .25- .30 cal that would be great!