What are some good C02 pellet pistols threaded for suppressors?

Whether it's a good one or not has yet to be truly seen and reviews vary, but the Webley Nemesis is threaded for 1/2-20 UNF. Downside is you need a skinny LDC that doesn't block the end cap for CO2 loading or you have to take the the LDC off every time to need to load a new cartridge.

1597676956_10669037785f3a9d9c5ac735.75835749.jpg

Kajukabla, you did say "threaded" so I apologize if this is off topic, but I love my HW44. It's not threaded, but the suppressor comes off by loosening the set screw. I got quite an education when buying it though. Export laws on those require that the manufacturer secure the suppressor, so they put some Loctite (or similar) in there. AoA made it clear to Weihrauch that they didn't want any that couldn't have the suppressor removed, so apparently they use something equivalent to the blue Loctite as hitting it with a heat gun will allow you to loosen the screws. Based on a post here, I bought mine from Krale. If you buy there, the suppressor comes in the box with the gun, not attached. Just tighten the set screw.

As for Krale, it was the first time I had ordered there. Shipping was lightning fast, and even after paying the import duty/tax it was still cheaper than buying from AoA.

Edited: CRAP! I'm sorry. You said CO2. Apologies.