Crosman What are your favorite pistols and why.

I guess my favorites are.

The Crosman 38T and 38C is one of the most iconic pistols with a amazing story.

The 38T & 38C are one of the most realistic pellet pistol Replicas ever made. It has the weight, the size, the correct grips, the adjustable sights, firing action and all the features in which the pistol it replicates. The .22 was used in government and police training starting in 1962. The S&W was the most common pistol used by them in this era.

it was released to the public and produced in 1964.

Next in line would be the Crosman mk1 o mk2, tied with the 78g and 79g

The Mac daddy on co2 or hpa get my vote. Accuracy. 1/2" @ 50 yds .

20231209_100945.jpg

20231209_101019.jpg

Hard to argue against any of Crosman's PCP pistols. I've sold many 1720Ts for them based on the statement of fact, "Unless you're willing to spend over a thousand bucks, the only field target pistol to consider is a 1720T."

I feel just as strongly about the 1701P. But being too short and light for high-level FT work, it's just as commendable for most other air pistol purposes.

Custom walnut furniture on both these-
1720T and 1701P.jpg

The (Crosman) Benjamin .22 Marauder pistol is a great hunting pistol. All three Crosman PCP pistols are as accurate as any at any price, and also have excellent owners manuals detailing their multiple power and trigger adjustments.

Of course my P-Rod also wears custom walnut (by Steve Corcoran)-
Corcorran P Rod copy.jpg

I consider Crosman's PCP pistols the easiest airguns on Earth to work on.

I'm also nutty about Crosman 150 Co2 pistols. Down to one now; but she's incredibly accurate, and powerful enough for good small-game work to 30-ish yards.
150 .52 at 25.jpg

Although I feel somewhere between politically-incorrect and a traitor, I'm just too damned honest to let that get in the way of the truth. And truth is, the Huben GK-1 pretty much makes other air pistols functionally obsolete. Thankfully there's this thing called 'sentimental value' preventing total obsolescence of many that came before. Some a long, LONG time before.

Otherwise, the GK-1 stands alone.
GK Gilmore.jpg

Walther CP3M.JPG

My favorite ten-meter Co2 pistol came to me from the Netherlands in this nice wood and aluminun fitted case-
LP3M case.jpg

From my testing notes-

.177 Walther CP3 Match ten-meter Co2 pistol

8.4gr JSB Exact, as received, 86 F., 10 shot string= 446/470/24/7/458 FPS/3.9 FPE

8.4gr Exact, power screw maxed, 90 F., 10 shots= 549/564/15/5/558 FPS/5.8 FPE

I also moneyed the fantastic trigger from the heavy 18 ounce minimum required for ten-meter competition down to a TELEPATHIC 4 ounce break with just a thought.

LP3M at 25.jpg

Five shots at 25 yards, easily covered by a dime (less than 1/2" c-t-c).

LP3M dime at 25.jpg