Seneca/Sam Yang What broadheads are you using with the dragon claw

@210theluke I use a different rifle and caliber. I like using 100 grain Syked Endurance trocar tipped 3-blade broadheads. Wensel Woodsman cut-on-contact 2-blade broadheads are what’s been suggested to me from an experienced advisor. I don’t have a lot of hunting experience with air bolts. I’ve mainly shot targets so I can’t say a whole lot on the topic.

Last edited:
Hogs inside 40 yards from an elevated blind.

I don't think the pig will know the difference with the power that the dragon claw launches bolts with. Just get something that will hold together, no mechanical flippy things. Seems a little overcomplicated for just pigs though. Why not just use slugs or round balls?

Reactions: caliusoptimus
I agree with c_m_shooter. Use a solid broadhead, the dragon claw gets those bolts moving fast. I have some G5 montec broadheads that are made from solid metal and I've shot a lot of stuff with them, can be sharpened and hold together with lots of abuse. Most important they tend to fly straight in my experience.

A rage hypodermic would work I bet, but if you lose a razor in the pig youll have to use a metal detector on your sausages :D