What cheap guns are actual bargains?

Thank you for the breakdown! I wanted to Notos for the size and ease of hand pumping but this is making me rethink the JTS!!!
I have all 3 guns and can say with out a doubt that the JTS Airacuda is the best hands down ...All the guns are accurate the air venturi has real cheap plastic stock ..and I have had issues with Reg creep ....The Gamo urban has a beautiful stock and is very accurate but has a small air reservoir which isn't real bad ..but its my only complaint all in all a great gun ..the Notos is awesome small Regulated well built ..and again very accurate if you like a small rifle this one is for you ...It also has a small air tube ..which you can get about 21 great shots on it before it falls off the reg .. Now the JtS Airacuda is well made all metal Super accurate ..and has a good size air tube which you can get about 40 good shots on it ..it comes with a shrouded barrel which makes it real quiet.However it is not Regulated ..But with the big air reservoir it is not a issue. JTS also has a all metal Magizine which is the best magizine i have ever used .To me the Jts has everything you could ask for in a rifle

Thank you for the breakdown! I wanted to Notos for the size and ease of hand pumping but this is making me rethink the JTS!!!
Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of these( Notos, JTS, Urban ) as well as a few high end rifles (RAW, BSA R10, AA510S) As I said before, I have all three mid-priced rifles and enjoy each one for different reasons. I agree with the prior post regarding JTS value and EXCELLENT affordable magazines. Mine in .22 is also very accurate and quite a bargain but so are the other two. Best move is to jump in and enjoy the ride. If you're like most of us you'll own and enjoy all of them at some point anyway. May as well get started. Its a fun and fullfilling journey.

Reactions: Arby186
Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of these( Notos, JTS, Urban ) as well as a few high end rifles (RAW, BSA R10, AA510S) As I said before, I have all three mid-priced rifles and enjoy each one for different reasons. I agree with the prior post regarding JTS value and EXCELLENT affordable magazines. Mine in .22 is also very accurate and quite a bargain but so are the other two. Best move is to jump in and enjoy the ride. If you're like most of us you'll own and enjoy all of them at some point anyway. May as well get started. Its a fun and fullfilling journey.
I think that high end guns that are worth every penny would justify it's own thread. There'd probably be a lot more disagreement about that though. It's kind of hard to dispute the value of a $300 gun that does a lot of things very well, even if it does have some flaws, but when you're paying $1500+ then people start to get really picky.

Reactions: Arby186
I think that high end guns that are worth every penny would justify it's own thread. There'd probably be a lot more disagreement about that though. It's kind of hard to dispute the value of a $300 gun that does a lot of things very well, even if it does have some flaws, but when you're paying $1500+ then people start to get really picky.

Some manufacturers are selling barrels that cost almost 600 bucks and magazines for $100 . But yet a Gamo Urban is under $300 . Some big names are definitely gouging customers on parts.