• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you do airgun related today.

Finally got my father's day gift in. Loving it so far đź‘Ť
1000006457.jpg

I tested positive for Covid on Wednesday evening. I haven't had much more than a runny nose and watery eyes and a slight sore throat (that prompted me to get tested), but no one wants me at work. That's fine, I hate the city.
Anyway, I've been "working from home", which is code for sitting in the garden and shooting from sunup til it gets too hot. It's been nice to string a couple of days together to play with my toys when no one wants me doing much else. A guy could get used to this!

This evening I zeroed it back to my primary pesting location 18y away. I also installed a moderator adapter. I really love this Huma Mod 30 Avalanche in its shortest configuration with my low power 177’s. Much more durable than the 3d printed moderator and only adds a little bit of length over the slip on 3d unit I was using.

IMG_5773.jpeg

Got my 2260 pcp stock finished and put back together. Needs a barrel band, but it'll stack rws super H points at 20 yards with 11 fpe at the muzzle. Perfect little pester for the backyard. Going to smack the cowbirds off the roof of my house. They hang out up there because they know I don't shoot there.... yet.

1000008206.jpg
1000008207.jpg

Ordered a Seneca Wing Shot II a bit ago. Plan is to make up some custom paper shot cartridges to deal with carpenter bees. Will have to see how that works out for me. Got it in a kit form so I'd have an arrow slinger and a spare air compressor if ever needed.
If anyone's ever tinkered with one of these I'm open to pointers. Don't see much Senaca talk on here.

Shot 3 mags through the Lelya, getting to know it enough to safely take tree rats. Then 2 mags through the .22 Commander XR. Then 3 mags through the .30 Ghost. Finally ended with 3 mags through the .22 Leshiy 2 as the midday sun caught up with me. Pic is 5 shots from the Lelya. It's getting better and I'm loving the Arken sitting on it. I'm going to start shooting acorns at 30 yds next.

1000007676.jpg

1000007672.jpg

How well does it range?
Have been shooting it at 30 yards right now, and have been able to keep the shots within the kill zone of the rabbit auto reset target. And have taken 3 rabbits with it already.

The main idea for the rifle is to use it as a bunny buster here in the neighborhood. As well as taking it camping with us and doing some light hunting and plinking with it.

She is shooting the 8 grain predator pellets at 13.5 ftlbs and the 10 grain pellets at just under 12 ftlbs. I have a 22 and a 25 barrel coming as well. Will play with those as well. These do get quite jumpy if you push them to the higher speeds. So want to try and avoid that.

Reactions: Genob
Well duh.

I of course ordered more stuff.

HUMA regulator for epic Two / Edgun leshy 2
28 mm Sekmet gauge

And a bunch of splatter targets even if i have now ordered that 2 more times in the last 2 month, but first ones was rip off on Aliexpress ( no splatter ) and the #2 order from Finland, well i have not heard from them since i ordered on June 3

So now have a few 2" targets on the way from Mundilar in Portugal, and i know already now that i can say " Muito Obrigado " in advance.

And needed they are got 16 targets left. :)

In the dispensing of lead DPT, well lets just say that Thursday and Friday was nice days.

Reactions: rcarlisle