• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you do airgun related today.

I scared all the starlings off, so I could definitely use this. 👍
I know what you mean. I bought a dozen and as soon as I set them out, I had hardly taken my seat on the back porch befor a couple of Starling flew in and landed in the middle of the deeks. Shooting was fast and furious.

Reactions: Ta-Ta Toothie
I'm doing a repair on my Umerex 1911 blow back.

17196168872401311940390.jpg

Yesterday, I played around with light pellets and low power on my DreamTac. I had lowered the regulator pressure from 120 to 100 bar and then retuned for JSB 10.34gr Heavies at 880 (17.8 fpe) fps last weekend (had been tuned for 13.43 Monsters ~890 fps (23.6 fpe) @120 bar). So the low power changed a little. Seems the slowest the 7.33's will go is 650 fps (6.9 fpe) on the Low TP setting and anywhere from Min to 2/D on the hammer. They jump up to 680 (7.5 fpe) on 3/C. Settled for 650 at 1 because it's easy to remember and puts out a very stable +/- 5-8 fps. If the weather cooperates, I'm going to see how many mags I can run per fill today.
I like to have the gun set up this way. I've had more than one occasion to switch from low to high power and take a single, effective 50 yard pesting shot and then go right back to low power. With the new neighbors, I've felt better about bringing the targets inside of 25 yards of my "bench". The low fpe keeps things very quiet and safe while extending the shot count, all of which add up to more trigger time for me. And round about 7 fpe still puts enough power downrange to punch holes in sparrow heads at 20 yards.

Reactions: Florida_Man