What did you do airgun related today.

Got an email from Talon Tunes🤔. Saying the .30 cal Drop In Conversion was back in stock😮😯😲. Guess the Email came in yesterday about 4pm PST😳😣.

Didn't see it till this morning 😲😕. Clicked the link. There was 1 left in stock😳😱. Added to cart and was racing to fill in my info. As I hadn't set up an account there yet🫣😥. Was able to purchase the last one 🤑🤫🤪😁🤯🥳

It is no longer in stock guys sorry 😐

Chris

I wanted to customize my RTI P3, so i aske over at RTI.EU (RTI's real site..not wolfiek) if they had the side plates available for purchase.
Rok got back to me very quickly and told me i could get them in Black or Tan , but what I was looking for was Silver one.
Rok told me that they indeed had a natural Aluminium anodized plate, so i asked them to send me a set
Mike

I converted my Maverick .25 back to its pellet configuration today. It was set up for slugs with the slug power kit and heavy liner, but I only had moderate success shooting slugs. So from now on it will be shooting the 34gr FX pellets, just as its brother the Panthera. At 50m these pellets beat any slug I tried in terms of accuracy.

Yupper, I got no love for .25 slugs in my Maverick either.

.30? She's my killer!

Finished up a mini refurb project. Just a Daisy 853 but it came to me used with a stock looking like it was rough cut from a 2x4. Sanded it down as far as I was comfortable with, stained with Varathane premium fast dry dark walnut wood stain, 3 coats, then 4 coats of Tru Oil, lastly Caseys stock finisher. The metal work came painted from factory so I cleaned up the rust and did the same but with flat black instead of gloss. Came out pretty decent overall.

I can post pics if anyone wants to see them. I just enjoy these kind of projects.

building a 6 gun ,Gun rack for the side of my cabinet . just pine for practice then it will be an outside rack and the real rack will be made of Cedar to match the cabinet . Rostering out the base plate to set the rifle butts in and then the top barrel slots . Haven't built any furniture before so practice pine first . OH 109 outside today then a bit of rain and a rainbow .

Reactions: Florida_Man
I topped off my Great White tank. I'd like to shoot a few hundred pellets through my Bullshark this weekend.

It has been a few weeks since I shot my S200, so I busted it out. It is such a dream to shoot.

I did some trigger work on my Crosman Custom Shop 1377. Started off at 5.5 pounds from the factory/Custom Shop. It was a long heavy pull with definite rough spots. I began by slowly clipping the trigger return spring. That alone got be down to about 2lbs 12oz. Then I took out the trigger and sear and looked at the contact points. Wow were they rough. I guess the Custom Shop does not bother with the triggers. I started with some 400 grit wet/dry and slowly worked up to some 2000 grit. I hit the contact points between the trigger/sear/hammer. The back side of the sear was also rough with some burrs along the edges. Once done with that I applied a little tiny bit of Air Venturi Molly Paste on the contact points and the pivot pins. Now the trigger pull is a very nice 1.5 pounds. I may add an adjustable trigger return spring just to see how low I can get the trigger pull. I am very happy with it now though,
Kenny

Had it not been for 1bad shot, i would have shot a 3/4 inch group today with the .177 Two at 100 yards.
First 3 shots was as close as you can get and not touching, #4 shot went to hell and #5 a little low and right.
Had i ben able to keep up with the first 3 shots, it would have been a 1/2 inch group.

Had it not been for 1bad shot, i would have shot a 3/4 inch group today with the .177 Two at 100 yards.
First 3 shots was as close as you can get and not touching, #4 shot went to hell and #5 a little low and right.
Had i ben able to keep up with the first 3 shots, it would have been a 1/2 inch group.
That's what keeps us coming back for more. That elusive challenge calls to us and we keep banging our collective heads on the wall trying to achieve it. Still though, you did shoot a great four shot group at 100 yards.
Kenny

Reactions: Florida_Man
Shot my Huntsman in the breeze at 40 yards. 20 shot group under a quarter. I didn’t get a picture but I was pleased with the results. It was fun more than anything. There were a few weeds sprung up in the lawn about 25 yards out. It took a few shots to get the hold off but I eventually found where it was shooting and popped 3 weed flower buds not much bigger than the size of a .22 cal pellet. It was so satisfying to see them disappear in the scope when hit and they made a nice POP too! 😎

Today I broke out my .22 Benjamin Akela. It has been over a month since I shot it and it lost zero air pressure sitting in my safe. Shot a couple of mags worth of Predator GTO Lead-free's and fine-tuned the Hawke Airmax 30 to repeatable Starling grade accuracy. The Akela has once again reminded me how it dominates the $600 price point in a Walnut and Steel bull pup configuration.

Akela Hawke2.jpg

I bought a Vevor 3 layer foam hard case for my huntsman revere. I didn't even know they made rifle cases. View attachment 481244

$75 shipped to my door. Looks and feels very sturdy. Has wheels to roll it, and is TSA certified.
How is the weight on those cases?
Are the super heavy like the Harbor Frieght Apache cases ...they are 29 lbs empty
Looks nice

How is the weight on those cases?
Are the super heavy like the Harbor Frieght Apache cases ...they are 29 lbs empty
Looks nice
Not heavy at all IMO. Box says 5.8 KG, so 12.76lbs for us Americans lol.

This is the 41" internal length size. 43" with frame. I can alsmot squeeze 2 reveres in it with scopes.

Reactions: manabeknives