What did you do airgun related today.

Neither my friend, in .22 JSB makes the 25.39gr KO slugs in .216, .217, and .218.

I believe the brand you're thinking are Rifle Slug Series, they make a 18.13gr slug.

Also a gentlemen from Florida has a online site his brand of slugs is Tremor and he makes 18gr slugs as well, I have 2 tins of those.
I think I'm seeing the diameter and my brain, even though I know it, is thinking "oh 16 and 17 grain."

Today, I drummed up some confidence to add a adapter to the Aircuda,. Been ordered the part from Donnyfl and been arrived. Kinda was skeptical, more like scared to attempt to change everything and make a bigger problem. Well today I was not letting another day pass looking at the part next to the rifle on a rainy day when I wanted to shoot today. To my amazement it went swell without a hiccup. Sooooooo thankful for the Aifgun nation community..Tomorrow it will be a valve poppet fix since I'm on a roll. Shout out to WM worried an

I also got in some new pellets to try out. These came from the pellet shop, along with a Donny tanto I'm putting on the Regal.

1000009236.jpg

Picked up a used tactacam FTS on ebay and a new solo extreme. Both for under $160 shipped. That's going on... um... one of these damn rifles lol.

I went to a farm that I race RC cars aT all summer. It’s an old farm that has a bunch of out buildings that are no longer used. The old corral is used as a dirt rc track and there is a spot a pot.

I spent about an hour walking around and trying to figure out how to set up a Field target corse. The farm is surrounded by 300 acres of corn.
Having a Field Target competition there is possible.
So I was trying to figure out how to arrange lanes with an active HOT LINE. Need to keep all the shooting pointed into the fields and away.
The lanes can be pretty cool around the buildings and inside as well.

I picked up this little shooting chair from FX and Utah Airguns
Utah was giving them away, but you had to pay shipping . I don't think it was worth it
Nice quality ,light and compact, but it's just a little better than sitting on the ground. Which you basically do.
I thought i could use this on blm lands ...might be useful???
IMG_0243.jpeg
IMG_0244.jpeg

These mojito waters are disgusting. My wife says they taste like trident gum. So I took them out back and made targets out of them. It’s been years since I shot a can.
First 3 are 10fpe from my Concept Lite, the last is 30 fpe from it. I love the adjustable TP. 18gr FX pellets. Got a rat last night with one.

I have not shot a soda can in eight years but the last time I did was fun. I had just shot the 2015 FT nationals and was moving out of state. The Airgun club was having a party and they set up some soda cans to shoot. I was brimming with confidence and pick up a rifle off hand I nicked the center can on the side. Blasted the can sideways clearing the targets like a strike . Put the gun down good buy .

It was another warm humid day in OKC, but I had the .177 BSA R10 on the tripod, overwatching a half dozen starling deeks on the back lawn. It was slow going today, but out of the corner of my eye I saw something small land in the yard. It was about 25 yards away so check it out through my scope and saw a rather large grasshopper sitting on the grass. So I said, what the heck, and put the crosshairs center mast on it's body and squeezed off a shot. I could see the hopper jump up into the air and land about six feet away. I walked over and picked up the grasshopper by his wings, but only his head and front feet were left, and he was still alive, but his body was gone. That little BSA is a tack driver.

BSA R10b.jpg

I was in the garage yesterday looking for vintage CO2 pistols to shot with this heat wave we got in socal. Found my old Falcon FN8, but can't find the fill probe, so very early this morning got to make the probe from a 304 SS mat'l. Now I know I will find the old brass probe next time I'm in the garage, lol.

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg