What did you do airgun related today.

Shorter scope and she lighter and just as deadly…
Waiting for Christmas, already told the wife
17oz vs 24oz.

I’m currently carrying a 1yo around, the 7oz is indistinguishable currently 😂

Went to the range to shoot the Corbin Boat tail slugs. Some didn't shoot to bad and others looked like a shotgun. Was able to get the 29 grain slugs to shoot at 970 fps. They did show a little promise, but I am thinking these need to be pushed faster for better performance. I am going to try heavier as well to see if anything happens there as well.

Though while shooting I shot the dish based 30 grain slugs at 960 fps and got a few outstanding 100 yard groups. So not all bad at the range today

Waiting for Christmas, already told the wife
17oz vs 24oz.

I’m currently carrying a 1yo around, the 7oz is indistinguishable currently 😂

My BD is in Oct. I can leave My addy incase y'all wanna send Gratuities! I bought My present already. Have not told the Wife! :ROFLMAO:

I worked on my Daystate AR80 22 I got from my friend Rodney Hew it's one made back in the 80s with a .223 barrel I was having trouble with blowing the probe oring and Rodney told to chuck it up in my lathe an hand to see if it was bent an sure enough it was so I got it straightened out and back together so it doesn't blow the oring anymore and it shooting JSB 33.95 at 960fps when I first got it, it was pushing a 34gr slug over 1000fps so I've still got some work to do.
20220404_164704.jpg

Well guys never thought it would happen or so soon but @ 8 months in and about 8k in a family member had a medical condition that sent my life at the exact time of my surgery on top of this to being unstable. As well as the vehicle I previously paid the insurance on wasn’t an option anymore. To not to get personal but tell yall some insight my mother is getting up in age and mental illness hasn’t taken a turn for the worse. But stay with me there is POSITIVITY coming!
Being I needed stability and a roof over my head I decided to sell the majority of what I’d bought airgun wise and was willing to take a little loss being albeit still new or in mint condition all being less then 6 months old and only 3 different range days from purchasing them.
I had just completed my Zeus 58cal Mountain Metal Chassis Kit with the help of #@davidlunka & #@mountainmetal the build came out a beauty sad truth is never got to fire her before sending her away with her new owner. But I managed to get 3k for the 5,400$ worth of stuff I sold and I’ve got a nice dependable vehicle just got my own apartment and now I can finally get to working and Lord willing start saving to restart a collection so as I’m singing the blues over my 3 airguns and gxcs4 (that I’d just put an hour meter on) it was new as well I am proud I made the responsibile decisions needed to restart my life where im in full control of my housing and self reliant and that’s a blessing guys. I’ll regain that collection in a year or so’s time. Car is sweet only had 149,000miles got it and a scooter with 40 miles on it as a back up for 5k pics below
Thanks for reading my posts to those of you still here.
That’s what I’ve done airgunning lately guys.

I’m watching a UPS package that they lost. Supposed to be delivered yesterday, then today, now Friday…..

And I’m reviewing my camera, another male showed up. And he presented himself for my favorite head on shot.

View attachment 491801

View attachment 491802
what is the string for ? releases the roof to bonk on the squirrels head ? , like the astro- turf decor .

what is the string for ? releases the roof to bonk on the squirrels head ? , like the astro- turf decor .
The left is the original wire for hanging it. The right is a zip tie because the wire broke. It originally was hanging under a clam shutter on my house. I replaced that and repurposed this one. It’s screwed into the fence, but raccoons and possums would just bust it off the fence without the wire and zip tie. I have the materials to build a purpose built platform, it’s just waiting in the line of things to do.

Reactions: beerthief
I fixed my friends cheapo Snow peak rifle, as it turned out it was just a single blot come loose that " broke " it.
So easy fix even on a small shooting bench in the shed. M8 very happy he now have a working 4.5 mm peashooter.
Wind the past 2 days, well short range or slug weather.
Using 13gr Zan i did play a little 100 yard annihilate the red base, but some of my " thunder " did land on the outskirts of the "compound "

I picked up some "heavy" pellets to try on the high setting of my Avenge-X. The AA 10.3's are working great at low setting, and can get the Bejamine 10.5 Match working fine on high, though very fast. I fear they Benny's will catch air at that speed. I am looking to see how these 13.43 and 16.20 grainers work on high. I do not have high hopes but I will not "know" until I try!

Screenshot 2024-08-29 065025.jpg