What did you do airgun related today.

Just got this in the mail, waiting for the 25 barrel, to finish setting things up. Topped with a US Optics scope and an eagle vision can adapter for now. Looking at other options, but planning on making this. Silent blaster.

20240615_173925.jpg
20240615_173929.jpg
20240615_173935.jpg

I made and installed a 500 mm fx superior liner and barrel for my Edgun Classic Leshiy due to lack of available barrels / Bordum lol and I am absolutely thrilled with the results .It is currently keeping up with the crowns with ease now lol . Next thing to work on this month is the Leshiy classic arrow shooter ( pointless yes I know but it is fun and I am bored easily ) haha . :giggle:
:love::coffee:

Got my marcool 2-12x44 scope in today and mounted my Megaorei M4A clip on to it. Decided since my 25 jumbo build is my most powerful rig, I would dedicate it to be my recording/NV rig. It's already my biggest rifle, might as well make it a bench shooter.

Also has a red spotting torch on the side so I can save my battery and my eyes with the night vision being off til I need it. The critters don't see the red light I guess. Rabbits seem to act like they can, but I think they just know something is there.

Anyway, hopefully I can bait in the trash pandas to my backstop and thin the herd a little. Can also record in the day, so once my new backstop/bait station is built, I will get some bird and squirrel kills on camera.

View attachment 469273View attachment 469275

I was having issues getting it to focus, was fuzzy at every distance. I thought maybe something was wrong. Turns out it would clear up when I backed my eye away from the screen. Then it hit me... grab your readers ya dummy!

Getting old sucks!
How you like that Marcool? Was thinking about grabbing one of those compacts to throw on a p-rod. Thanks

How you like that Marcool? Was thinking about grabbing one of those compacts to throw on a p-rod. Thanks
Good clear glass and magnification seems to be accurate, the mag adjustment is a little stiff but it does come with a screw in throw lever to help though. Probably loosen up over time.

It's very similar to a westhunter in build quality.

Reactions: RobBonnell89
Good clear glass and magnification seems to be accurate, the mag adjustment is a little stiff but it does come with a screw in throw lever to help though. Probably loosen up over time.

It's very similar to a westhunter in build quality.
Thanks they look very similar to the vector veyrons. I think I’ll try one

Reactions: Genob
I still don't have a scope to put on my new gun so I shot some more books. I don't even own any books any more I had to go to the charity shop just to get these.

So since I'm not going to read them anyway I chose autobiographies with faces I'd like to shoot. Chris Evans & Shane Ritchie, step up:

Hopefully I'll get my scope tomorrow and can start doing something productive with these :D

I shot my CZ200 at steel. I want to try and run it with the lab radar so I can enter info in chairgun so I can best zero the scope.
I’m focusing on this rifle to take care of all small pest in my yard. So I want to have the knowledge to shoot it from 5y to 35y.
I was able to get the speeds recorded and a female invasive African agama presented at 30 yards on my fence. 10 mos hold under for my scopes current zero.

IMG_5626.jpeg

• Haha
I was sitting on the pub terrace with my brother today testing out the new thermal - this was the middle of the day so not ideal but we were just messing about working out how it all works, we range found a pigeon here, at this distance im killing this in my own land :D https://streamable.com/5ia2ld

Then a funeral procession happened to walk past, so I thermal filmed that too and used the range finder on the old ladies walking behind the hearse - https://streamable.com/z4zqq8

Tomorrow I might actually have a proper scope on a proper gun and I will do something productive. Until then its blowing stuff up and looking down a thermal not attached to anything.

I entered my data in chairgun and tested out my ranging holds. I didn’t have much time. I had targets at 10, 15, 20, and my KYL spinners at 30 yards.

I bought some pesticide warning signs on Amazon to use at my target holders. They worked out well. It was just a day to test it out. I put small 1/4” stickers on, that immediately fell off on impact haha. I with sharpie on dots or put a paper target on them in the future.

This is with my CZ200 Hunter with Talos 10x scope.

The back side of these signs is solid white.

IMG_5752.jpeg