• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you do airgun related today.

I took a daily test shot with my CZ200 at a target 20 yards away. It was spot on. Not 5 min later I see a rough looking squirrel at my bird feeder. It was quartered away from me. Entry at the back of the head and out the right eye area. I didn’t let my dog grab this one.

IMG_5809.jpeg

Reactions: gendoc
My M8 been lazy, so only cut some of the field on his ride on mower.
BUT ! when i shoot to the far corner and at least on the left most targets, well tall grass at 55 M or so will knock my slugs off course, and its actually more than i would have guessed of deflection.

Okay it is heavy feed grass in the field, so i could actually hear when i hit the grass.

My Huntsman Revere hasn’t been shot much in months, or since I bought it last year. So my CZ200 Hunter is going to hit the shelf for a bit.

I replaced the 36x Sightron with my Talos 10x. I don’t have much time for shooting, so away from benchrest and plink and pest ready now.

View attachment 474789
Love the Revere, mine in .177 20 fpe. Only down side was extra mags were so expensive from AOA.

Love the Revere, mine in .177 20 fpe. Only down side was extra mags were so expensive from AOA.
Yeah, I only have the one factory mag. I have 3 CARM, but my groupings open up with them. They just don’t seat as well in the rifle. I use them for plinking. If I’m pesting I use the factory mag.

Reactions: Genob
Got the Wing Shot. Did some measuring on the shotshells that came with it and commenced to making some paper cartridges for it. Made a few, some with and without cushion wads and all worked just fine. Now to make a mess of them and start looking for the media to use on those blasted carpenter bees next year that won't damage anything but the bees. The trigger on this thing is horrible. If it doesn't get better with some use that warranty toast as I'm going to have to do something about it.
IMG_20240626_201941944.jpg

Got the Wing Shot. Did some measuring on the shotshells that came with it and commenced to making some paper cartridges for it. Made a few, some with and without cushion wads and all worked just fine. Now to make a mess of them and start looking for the media to use on those blasted carpenter bees next year that won't damage anything but the bees. The trigger on this thing is horrible. If it doesn't get better with some use that warranty toast as I'm going to have to do something about it.
View attachment 475387
How about rice, or couscous…might be effective depending on the range requirements… John

Reactions: IndyDurtdigger
How about rice, or couscous…might be effective depending on the range requirements… John
Couscous might work just fine, excellent suggestion. Will add that to the list. Only need about fifteen to twenty feet effectiveness and honestly the 22 shot shells I've been using are only good out to about six feet and crazy expensive. Almost anything will be an improvement.

Couscous might work just fine, excellent suggestion. Will add that to the list. Only need about fifteen to twenty feet effectiveness and honestly the 22 shot shells I've been using are only good out to about six feet and crazy expensive. Almost anything will be an improvement.
My Dad used to use old tumbling media for situations like yours…albeit in various powder burners…

Reactions: IndyDurtdigger
I finished my first 6 week Outlaw, 100 yard shooting competition against Rimfires today. I kinda sucked each week but I did learn a lot. Shooting my Gen 1 Impact. Lived all it’s life (5000 rounds) as a .25. Last fall I converted it to .22 with the tensioned barrel. Trying to get a slug and tune it likes. Crazy swirl winds at the range.
also shooting a CZ Jaguar.22 in Factory class (50 Yards). They won’t let me compete in any 50 yard classes. I’m also the only airgun in the competition. Wish me luck.

This is my first post on this forum so figured I might as well start here as I do not see a new member section.
One of the airgun related things I did today was join this forum.
Here is the other.
I work in a rural area and we have a large fenced in compound. Every now and then I bring an airgun to shoot on breaks. Today was no different and went out in the yard and shot my new to me HW35 which was made in 1968. The finish on the rifle is a little rough here and there but it has been well maintained and still has its original leather seal. I changed out the breech seal with a new style one and have added some pivot spacers as it had a bit of play. This is my first HW35 and it is an absolute pleasure to use. I have other HW's and Diana's but this one has quickly become my favorite. It is shooting in the low 700s with 177 Superdomes.
01VmWZM.jpg