What did you do airgun related today.

I took my daily test shots at the targets under my bird feeder to verify the rifle is ready for any pests. Also shot a 20y target. I’ve been using Apolo 16gr. I may find the speed they like out of my atomic before the tin is empty. I’m down to the pellets at the bottom of the tin. Tomorrow will be two weeks with the Atomic and I have about 1750 pellets through it. If it didn’t rain all weekend I could have been over 2000!

I took my daily test shots at the targets under my bird feeder to verify the rifle is ready for any pests. Also shot a 20y target. I’ve been using Apolo 16gr. I may find the speed they like out of my atomic before the tin is empty. I’m down to the pellets at the bottom of the tin. Tomorrow will be two weeks with the Atomic and I have about 1750 pellets through it. If it didn’t rain all weekend I could have been over 2000!
i’ve been using apolo 33gr slugs out of the huben k1 with great success.

I forgot. Also in the mail came my first copy of THE AIRGUN from TRIGGER to Target. Could not find an earlier book, The Airgun from Trigger to Muzzle. This one is a soft bound used edition purchased through ABE books.com. It appears to have been a good investment. Like a good forum that doesn't inhibit free speech. Be Well Brothers, Bandito.

Last edited:
Received my Beeman 2028 today from Ransony and filled it up and it’s very loud so I reduced the hammer spring a few turns and will give it a work out tomorrow. Charles
039CCB2F-FD10-4337-A445-AE9DE4EA1A52.jpeg
039CCB2F-FD10-4337-A445-AE9DE4EA1A52.jpeg

Zeroed the Atomic at 15.5y to be ready for any pests.
Kneeling on a bench and the rifle resting on a window bag
Top left was adjusting. The high right is two initial shots. If I can hit that 0.48” circle I know a pest is done. They were supposed to be .5” but the printer I used can’t do borderless.
IMG_8273.jpeg

My HW100 leaked out again, found the leak at the fill port, took it apart and replaced the #4 O-ring, now it's holding air the way it suppose to....
also the Noto Huben drop block regulator sticking, caused the air pressure to go too high, took it apart and Polished the regulator piston and cylinder, replaced O-ring, lubed it up and reassembled, working properly now, and I got the Mower engine reassembled, ready to install back in the mower...;)

I’m fitting my Atomic into its new home.
I have a layer of foam to remove to fit it secure once i decide on the layout.

The bad part about this case is it doesn’t come with a hole for a lock. I will probably remove the right front clasp and drill some holes for a lock. There are enough clasp for my use without using one. I just want to make sure my kid can’t get it open.

IMG_8390.jpeg

I’m fitting my Atomic into its new home.
I have a layer of foam to remove to fit it secure once i decide on the layout.

The bad part about this case is it doesn’t come with a hole for a lock. I will probably remove the right front clasp and drill some holes for a lock. There are enough clasp for my use without using one. I just want to make sure my kid can’t get it open.

View attachment 494415
What's the inside length on that box thanks