What did you do airgun related today.

Not too bad of an AG day.
Put one of my Discovery 6x24AO scopes on my S200. Zeroed it from a bench. Used it to shoot the standing challenge target.
Mounted my Veyron 10x on my Notos. Probably shot around 150 pellets with it.
Shot 4 magazines with my Atomic.

Tomorrow I am putting my Pard DS35 and on my Bullshark 177 for night rodents. It will make an all Snowpeak night setup, my Pard NV008s is currently on my P35 25 cal for bigger critters.

Reactions: Genob and Stubbers
Filled my used scott scba tank. Question. Fill station and Yong heng say it's at 4000 psi. Gauge on the tank says it's full. What gives?

YH gauges are not reliable, however I cannot speak to your tank gauge either. Best to get a nice gauge that somehow connects to your fill station or tank if your tank gauge isn't known to be spot on.

-Matt

Reactions: Genob
Filled my used scott scba tank. Question. Fill station and Yong heng say it's at 4000 psi. Gauge on the tank says it's full. What gives?
Seems like one of them is off. I had to replace my Yong heng gauge within the first year, they aren’t known for longevity. Is your fill station a quality gauge?

Not too bad of an AG day.
Put one of my Discovery 6x24AO scopes on my S200. Zeroed it from a bench. Used it to shoot the standing challenge target.
Mounted my Veyron 10x on my Notos. Probably shot around 150 pellets with it.
Shot 4 magazines with my Atomic.

Tomorrow I am putting my Pard DS35 and on my Bullshark 177 for night rodents. It will make an all Snowpeak night setup, my Pard NV008s is currently on my P35 25 cal for bigger critters.

How can I un-read this? I just googled the Pard DS35 and now I want it. Dangit! Lol

-Matt

• Haha
Reactions: Florida_Man
Seems like one of them is off. I had to replace my Yong heng gauge within the first year, they aren’t known for longevity. Is your fill station a quality gauge?
Its a Tuxing fill station from Amazon. It matches the Yong Heng perfectly. That leads me to believe they are correct. Could they both be the same kind of wrong??

How can I un-read this? I just googled the Pard DS35 and now I want it. Dangit! Lol

-Matt
Its really a good price and product for NV if you don't need LRF. I pest from the same spot 99% of the time, so it works perfect for me. I also like the DS35 over my NV008 for daytime use.

I'm not helping.... haha

Reactions: Stubbers
Finished assembly of my P-rod clone build. Regulated multi shot action with shortened stock to 13" length of pull. Also change stock comb angle for scope use. Some special lucky nephew will get this on Christmas, lol.

IMG_0860.jpg

What did you do today?

Sort pellets?
Mount a scope?
Shoot a rifle you have not had out in awhile?
Checked some seals?
Checked to make sure all screws are tight?
You name it.

I’m trying to stay away from the buy/receive haha
This thread is to promote what you already have.

——-

I took my Pard NV008 off my Notos and put it on my P35 25 cal. I zeroed using my ZB mount to my required distances. I also set up a camera to alert me to the critters I’m after. There are some larger critters that need some lead at night. I also plan on installing the plenum and barrel kit as well as some buck rail stuff on the notos.