What did you do airgun related today.

Zeroed in a hawke sport hd scope on my kids hw30s @25yards. Ordered a new mount rings for my hw97k. Not sure the purpose of this style mounts. It’s ordered and hope it serves me well.
Heto42c

IMG_5902.png

Finished up my nephews Beeman 1362. Butt pad done and then installed an over travel screw on the trigger. This wasn't hard but very tedious requiring having to weld a drill rod extension to come in from inside the stock. Then had to break an M3 tap and regrind it so I could tap from inside the trigger guard.

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

load up on ammo for Friday ( after dentist visit ) and Saturday, just a box for a total of 800 13grainers which i have been shooting lately, also 700 16 grain in the box in case things fly off the breech fast.
Weather looking to be quite nice.

BTW need a lead on a good O-ring store, seem like in Denmark, no one want to see in small batched and even fewer to private people,
Well outside of all kinds of O-ring sets for things / sizes i dont really need.

Called UPS and are now waiting for mail from DK customs, it seem this time the 2 tins of 10 gr KO slugs in the package from Krale have confused some noob in there, and they need me to declare something.

Parcels with slugs always go into customs, but are generally also released just as fast, but not this time

Also my best fittings order, left the UK at noon yesterday, but no sign of life on it,,,, i assume it is also in customs as it contain a very dangerous valve and some foster fittings that someone might use for a bomb or what ever silly stuff those people tell themself.

Reactions: coastal drifter
Today I realised I fl@@ked up! 😉.

As ever my search for a .177 slug barrel continued.
Alfa precision barrel bought, lathe work done by a forum member, the punisher.
Excellent work.

Had the finished barrel over a week, visitors, medical appointments etc delayed fitting and potential testing.

Free time today. Time to fit the barrel 😁.IMG_20241003_134155.jpg

Barrel length just a bit too long, 😦. Shroud extension won't screw on, neither the end cap. Yes I fl@@ked up. 🙂😉.

Life and learning.
Tomorrow the barrel will be shipped to have 15 mm circumcised, that should sort it. Hopefully 😂.

RTI prophet 2, so I need a functional shroud for the assisted valve.

I love our hobby. 🙂

It was yesterday, but it counts! :D

I went to clean and tune my Uragan 2 600. It now shoots 25.39gr at 1010fps with minimal spread! More then happy! (dont mind the ft/Lb calc on the chrono, not correct) Now to test acuracy of several munitions I have at hand. Also the day I installed several upgrades to my GK1. I'm still waiting on some stuff, but soon it'll be ideal!
Here somes pics:

20241002_154841.jpg

20241002_153830.jpg

20241002_163331.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JaceSpace1369
It was yesterday, but it counts! :D

I went to clean and tune my Uragan 2 600. It now shoots 25.39gr at 1010fps with minimal spread! More then happy! (dont mind the ft/Lb calc on the chrono, not correct) Now to test acuracy of several munitions I have at hand. Also the day I installed several upgrades to my GK1. I'm still waiting on some stuff, but soon it'll be ideal!
Here somes pics:

View attachment 501427
View attachment 501428
View attachment 501429
Love your gun set ups! That A3 tactical stock is pricey, how do you like it?

I've spent time looking at stocks for the GK1, not sure if I want.to go with the folding butt stock from JMac again or go another route.

Love your gun set ups! That A3 tactical stock is pricey, how do you like it?

I've spent time looking at stocks for the GK1, not sure if I want.to go with the folding butt stock from JMac again or go another route.

Pricey? I found it quite reasonable. Its not A3, its from 5KU airsoft. They have several designs, I liked this. I'm still waiting for my QD for it from AliExpress. Will update with pics after!

• Love
Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Pricey? I found it quite reasonable. Its not A3, its from 5KU airsoft. They have several designs, I liked this. I'm still waiting for my QD for it from AliExpress. Will update with pics after!

Oh sweet! Can't wait to see it!

I didn't know JKarmy sold the clones.

A3 tactical website sells them for about $300+ 🙃.