What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Resealed my gen 2 Furtitude, and while at it reduced the poppet valve dia. Also put a lighter valve return spring and hammer spring to reduce the cocking effort.

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

I buy a crown mk2. It's customized by a shooter. It shoots good. Done this just now at 100 yards.

View attachment 468695

View attachment 468696
Nice!
I really like those stocks! How does it fit?
I bought a used Crown Yellow Jacket.in .30 cal. My first group had a self induced flyer on the second shot. I almost quit right there, but decided to stick with the program winding up with a nice 72 yard group. .47" c to c.

20230529_181818.jpg

I received another 1000 H&N Baracuda 18s for my Caiman X. It's shot about 2000 for me. It's the most accurate of any I've tried in this gun. JSB and FX 18s are worse as are H&N Baracuda Match and JSB 25 grain. I have not tried many lighter pellets because I would need to reduce the regulator. It will push the 18s 940 fps with it's 100 bar regulator setting if I max out the hammer spring. I think 14 grains would probably be supersonic.

I hopefully have this coming in today by DHL
The one courrier in my area i don't know ...ugh ..on chance for an early pick-up
View attachment 484942
Yay. Just arrived and assembled.
Soo smooth to move and no slack.
Stops where you stop
If anything, it looks better than my old set-up :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0245.jpeg

I got about 35 tins of JSB/FX 18.13s and 5 tins of 15.89s plus some MRDs and other good pellets - along with a couple tools from an AGN member who is getting out of PCPs - all for about $10 a tin…

… so I should be good for a bit…

… until he returns to PCPs - which he will because its an addiction - you can try to go “cold turkey” but its hard to quit.

I got my rifle back from UA for service. I loaned my brother its scope so, I had to put this old Bushnell on it for a test run.
It is uncanny, the rifle is so easy to hit with. A half a dozen shot shell hulls, and co2 cartridges, no misses, semi rapid fire at 75 yards.
The only think I dislike is the cheek rest. It works fine for offhand but there is no comfortable mount shooting from the bench. I wind up left of my scope center.
20240802_203709.jpg

Today was a busy day: I sold my Impact M3 in the morning , and rushed to the store for a brand new M4. So here's my new baby in 700mm, .22 😋
BTW, the trigger changed a lot : out if the box much more sensitive than the M3's trigger.
And it's a bit shallow, but I loooove the copper colour scheme!

I'll leave it +/- standard for a few days to see how it shoots, after that the tuning can start!

1000012480.jpg

Last edited:
Today was a busy day: I sold my Impact M3 in the morning , and rushed to the store for a brand new M4. So here's my new baby 😋
BTW, the trigger changed a lot : out if the box much more sensitive than the M3's trigger.
And it's a bit shallow, but I loooove the copper colour scheme!

View attachment 485292
700mm? what caliber

Reactions: Bandito
My 4 Tins of Pellets came from Pyramid! Packaged well! Not a Dent in sight! LOL

Question: If you order 8 Tins in the same order will you get 2 free? Or is that only on orders of 4?
8 gets 2 12 gets 3 and so on over a certian $ free shipping too! I think its $150. of course the cheapest tins are the free ones