What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

What caliber is that
I am locked to .177 / 4.5 mm, and the rifle i currently use the Epic airguns Two, with the CZ barrel it seem to prefer the 16 grain Zan slugs, though the CZ barrel are actually mainly touted as a pellet barrel.
But as i mainly shoot 100 yards or longer, well shooting pellets is harder with the wind that we always have here in Denmark, the slugs get pushed around too but not as much.

I haven't 100 % zeroed in on the ultimate speed for the 16 grainers CUZ it is hard to judge in the wind, and i have been playing around a lot too with the new rifle, but the spectrum seem wide, but generally i am within 950 to 1050 fps
960fps is also what is agreed upon as a good speed for Zan slugs in FX barrels, though my Maverick prefer 13 grain

The 22 grainers are new and this is my first box of those, but i dont have much faith in them as with 20 grain, they ( 20 ) do sort of work in my Two but i have to shoot them at a < 900 fps, any faster and they will arrive at the paper sideways.
I have tried the also new 24 grain Zan slugs, and the issue is the same, but on a moderate distance it is as if they work okay, but at the longer distances 100 - 134 Yards, well they too will tumble.

I am locked to .177 / 4.5 mm, and the rifle i currently use the Epic airguns Two, with the CZ barrel it seem to prefer the 16 grain Zan slugs, though the CZ barrel are actually mainly touted as a pellet barrel.
But as i mainly shoot 100 yards or longer, well shooting pellets is harder with the wind that we always have here in Denmark, the slugs get pushed around too but not as much.

I haven't 100 % zeroed in on the ultimate speed for the 16 grainers CUZ it is hard to judge in the wind, and i have been playing around a lot too with the new rifle, but the spectrum seem wide, but generally i am within 950 to 1050 fps
960fps is also what is agreed upon as a good speed for Zan slugs in FX barrels, though my Maverick prefer 13 grain

The 22 grainers are new and this is my first box of those, but i dont have much faith in them as with 20 grain, they ( 20 ) do sort of work in my Two but i have to shoot them at a < 900 fps, any faster and they will arrive at the paper sideways.
I have tried the also new 24 grain Zan slugs, and the issue is the same, but on a moderate distance it is as if they work okay, but at the longer distances 100 - 134 Yards, well they too will tumble.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Bandito
Receive some carbon fiber tubing this afternoon. The black 22mm O.D. will be use for the Rainson Edge X to tension the barrel for improve rigidity and maybe tighter groups.

IMG_0766.jpg

Do you use the Apollo for chrony runs or does something you have shoot them well?
I have used it on my Macavity Arms 25 cal. It was the lighter 25 grs. and was doing 915 ffs av. Groups was .693" @ 30 yards, so I want to try this heavier ones for my Rainson X. Making a new tensioner now and will test tomorrow. I've open 3 tins, so far no damage skirts on this shipment, unlike from the blue stripped envelop company.

IMG_0777.jpg