What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

I received a Benjamin Marauder 0.22 F & T refurb with the Lothar barrel from Airgun Revisions. It is, as advertised, in like new condition with a beautiful walnut stock. I shot a 65 shot string with 14.3 gr pellets and got an average velocity of about 852 fps with a very low std. deviation so the reg is working great! Only problem is the cheap plastic magazine kept getting the pellets jammed so I had to end up single feeding them.

I received a Benjamin Marauder 0.22 F & T refurb with the Lothar barrel from Airgun Revisions. It is, as advertised, in like new condition with a beautiful walnut stock. I shot a 65 shot string with 14.3 gr pellets and got an average velocity of about 852 fps with a very low std. deviation so the reg is working great! Only problem is the cheap plastic magazine kept getting the pellets jammed so I had to end up single feeding them.
My JTS Mags don't like loading them either. And if you force it through the Mag, guaranteed flier every time. One of mine is better than the other, if I feel it try to jam I tap on the sides and that helps, but you are right single loading is better. Congrats on your New Rifle!

Reactions: Bandito
My JTS Mags don't like loading them either. And if you force it through the Mag, guaranteed flier every time. One of mine is better than the other, if I feel it try to jam I tap on the sides and that helps, but you are right single loading is better. Congrats on your New Rifle!
Thanks! The pellets that kept jamming were the cheap Crosman Premier HP's. I've found that the 15.89 JSBs shoot really well and don't jam but the mag doesn't always advance to the next pellet if I put more than 5 pellets in the mag. I've ordered some 14.3 Benjamin single die pellets which I was told shoot well in this gun. I'm anxious to see how they perform. So far I'm getting 3/16" 5 shot groups at 25 yards with the JSBs.

Carm magazines will cure your pellet loading woes.

Reactions: Bandito and Genob
@Genob - got a link / source ?
I get em on eBay, there is a local vendor here in California so I get it quick. They are available in 2 lengths 500 and 1000 mm. Just finished installing it on both early this morning, waiting for day light to start testing.

IMG_0783.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to a member on this forum posting about a proper seat.
Here I am with something I needed. But didn’t realize it till I seen it.

Here is my new stool for bench rest shooting. Nothing fancy. It’s was 60.00🤷🏻‍♂️

Now I need a proper bench/table.
I’m using a fish tank stand that is falling apart lol.

IMG_1938.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got this 15 minutes ago, Sig 226 air pistol with 5 (16 rounds) magazines, a tin of pellets and a dozen CO2's. Not bad for 75 beans I think with shipping. It's used, but seems to work good. Too hot to open the window and waste the A/C. Will test in the morning.

View attachment 491659
Looks nice! Let us know how it shoots 😎

Reactions: Bandito and Genob