What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Ordered 50 tins of ammo and removed 61 iguanas from the ecosystem.

Screenshot_20240830_110514_Chrome.jpg

My 4 Tins of Pellets came from Pyramid! Packaged well! Not a Dent in sight! LOL

Question: If you order 8 Tins in the same order will you get 2 free? Or is that only on orders of 4?
some how i think you need to order 9 to get two free the first free one does not count in the total count ? ok brain fart time ?

Ordered 50 tins of ammo and removed 61 iguanas from the ecosystem.

View attachment 492446

50 tins for $120? Do you have a sponsorship with Utah?

And you can turn off that bogus, money grabbing "route shipping protection" nonsense. Just FYI. It defaults to it being on and it's super cheesy for them to do that, IMO.

50 tins for $120? Do you have a sponsorship with Utah?

And you can turn off that bogus, money grabbing "route shipping protection" nonsense. Just FYI. It defaults to it being on and it's super cheesy for them to do that, IMO.
No, I just lucked out this morning. I guess there was an error on their website and most JSB offering were $3 per tin. With the shipping protection being that low it doesn't even bother me quiet honestly.

I told my buddy about it this morning and he was able to snag 76 tins for under $280. But unlike me he got like 6 or 7 different kinds of ammo.

No, I just lucked out this morning. I guess there was an error on their website and most JSB offering were $3 per tin. With the shipping protection being that low it doesn't even bother me quiet honestly.

I told my buddy about it this morning and he was able to snag 76 tins for under $280. But unlike me he got like 6 or 7 different kinds of ammo.
I got 10 for 100 ☹️

IMG_8097.png

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
My order today:

GK1
Donnyfl RYU
hawke red dot micro
Some tins of JSB 18 and 25, and one tin of the new 29's
A case for the GK1 with lock (to carry around safely)
Lots of add-ons to the new GK1 (for a fast carbine setup whenever)

And I'm looking into a GX CS4... Tyred of having my tank always on the low side and waiting a lot for the local firemen to fill it up!

Dam, this hobbie can get expensive fast!