What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

1000003070.jpg

Picked up a gauge, and a lot of " annihilate the red base " stickers. with the other order i have on the way with the same stickers i have more then 1000 games i can play in the future.
And factoring a game is in general 20 - 30 shots / game,,,,, that's a lot of long range fun.

shop1.jpg

Also got the order mentioned above, it seem like Zan have changed box color.
Here displayed with the remains of the previous order from a few weeks ago.
I know i need to get off my butt and shoot more.

shop2.jpg

Have a RTI LR barrel for a .22 coming in from Airgun Heaven
Should arrive in California on Monday
Really want to see if this barrel lives up to all the hype. Is it that much better than a RPB barrel?
Airgun Heaven was far more affordable than the one listed on the RTI Group site for 3x the amount. No way i was going to touch it at that price.
I'm certain that Monday night, i will be polishing a barrel. ... or whenever it arrives 😜

Reactions: Bandito
today several times i shuffled my feet to and from the PC trying to decide which to order ????????????? "In the right corner "is the well thought of HW97k in .20 AND in the other corner a HW77K also in .20 HMMMM?
I find it interesting that HW advertising touts the 97 as the ultimate accurate springer . But the 77 is advertised as more of a sporting gun .
The only difference in the guns is the 97 does not have sights and the 77 has open sights . But everyone say's on the inside the guns are the same .

My buddy forwarded me a link to some steel targets at a OK price, so went and got 2 of those.
They are rated for .22 LR so should be able to handle the smacking power we have at least in the pneumatic DPT.

SAVE_20240715_180949.jpg

The post also just notified me that my parcel from Zan will be delivered tomorrow, so 10 boxes more of ammo, 2 X 20 grain - 2 X 24 grain and then 6 boxes of the 16 grain to make it a even 10 boxes once again.

When / if summer arrive in Denmark this year, i am so set for some long days of shooting.
At least the new shot shed are in working order now, even if it still need some finishing touches, which can all be done when the light are too low to shoot.

Last edited:
Zan slug inventory.
The 13 i shot so much, the 16 which i shoot now, and then the 20 i had for a while but not been able to shoot well, and finally the new 24 grain Zan.

S1.jpg

s2.jpg

Not much hollow point on the 20ties and no what so ever on the 24 grainers.
I will be checking the 20 and 24 in my Maverick on Friday, Thursday look more like a work on shot shed weather.