What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

With the warm weather, I ran out of 12 gr CO2's. Got my pellet and co2 cartridges to replenish my stock form PA today.

IMG_0746.jpg

Reactions: Bandito
Watling for UPS to MSG me that i can go pick up yet more .22 ammo.
2 flavors of 18 grainers ( JTS / JSB )
Belay that. 3 flavors of 18 grainers CUZ i just remember i also ordered a single tin of Norma.
And of course a few other little things my Cyclone like the chew on and spit out.

Also wondering where my Zan stuff is i ordered the same day but have nothing on but a order confirmation

Reactions: Bandito and Genob
Received my EagleVision adjustable mount for the Zulus, and put an order in for my Corbin press....and have a tracking number already!
careful with those mounts when you are unscrewing them.
they can only be fully unscrewed when at the bottom postion.
I didn't know this before and was trying to unscew them when they were at a higher position to add some locktite and almost messed them up
Mike

I received another 1000 H&N Baracuda 18s for my Caiman X. It's shot about 2000 for me. It's the most accurate of any I've tried in this gun. JSB and FX 18s are worse as are H&N Baracuda Match and JSB 25 grain. I have not tried many lighter pellets because I would need to reduce the regulator. It will push the 18s 940 fps with it's 100 bar regulator setting if I max out the hammer spring. I think 14 grains would probably be supersonic.
CPHP’s would be like

The post man dropped off the latest batch from the Zan factory floor.

9 X 16gr
1 X 22gr

View attachment 487001

I am now at 19 BX of 16 grain Zans, so i think i will manage for a while, not least when i have now decided to give pellets a more serious go in the Two.
The 22 grainers will just have to wait.
What caliber is that and how fast are you shooting them, give us a heads up on the .22gr too.....Please