What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Picked this one up yesterday afternoon. Ran it over the chronograph today and dialed it in at 35 yards. The gun is running perfectly from the factory 18 rounds 883fps average with 1.9 standard dev: groups are MOA. Im getting right at 60 shots per 230bar fill on reg. I will shoot it a few tins to break it in and check everything again.

10.jpg

Last edited:
Gehmann adjustable diopter for a Williams receiver sight. They list them as a model PH510, for Parker Hale or Redfield, but will fit Lyman and WIlliams.
Those are really nice. I have a simple Gehmann adjustable iris in PH510 and I couldn't be happier. Enjoy!

Reactions: Bandito and BABz58
For me it's more like trying to buy.
Ordered 8mm ball studs to make a pellet seating tool, received 10mm ball studs.
Ordered a Lyman trigger pull gage . Received shipped notice then the next day I got an email stating "there has been a problem with your shipment"
Ugh...

Just got my sling from Montana Gun Slings. This is a pretty nice piece of leather and I love that the only metal on it are the swivels. I am hoping this will help me with my standing offhand shots. It adjusts pretty easily once you get the hang of it and it should become easier once it has been broken in a little.
IMG_9891.jpg
IMG_9890.jpg

Just got my sling from Montana Gun Slings. This is a pretty nice piece of leather and I love that the only metal on it are the swivels. I am hoping this will help me with my standing offhand shots. It adjusts pretty easily once you get the hang of it and it should become easier once it has been broken in a little.
View attachment 497543View attachment 497544
Beautiful. I need to Google Montana Gun Slings. Might need a couple