What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Ordered this a week ago, just got it in the mail this afternoon. Now I have to take apart my Crosman Mk1 to drill and tap for this mount. Need it for a red dot as my eyes is getting worst, lol.

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

That's identical to the one I bought recently. I have the bottle Ten beers, what I don't have is the male male 8 mm to hook my filter to the filling whip. That will be a few days more to get here, next week I think. Glad I got the probe for my Blitz or I could not fill it. Gotta figure out a faster way to load the mags, because they sure empty quick...man the Barracuda 18's are impressive. I recovered a couple looks like they hold together really well. I will weigh one on the powder scale.

That's identical to the one I bought recently. I have the bottle Ten beers, what I don't have is the male male 8 mm to hook my filter to the filling whip. That will be a few days more to get here, next week I think. Glad I got the probe for my Blitz or I could not fill it. Gotta figure out a faster way to load the mags, because they sure empty quick...man the Barracuda 18's are impressive. I recovered a couple looks like they hold together really well. I will weigh one on the powder scale.
Yeah I have that fitting ordered as well. Hopefully it will show up about the time I get the Tanks.
Hey did you try the Crossmans in the Blitz?

looks like a good one
A Nice Gentleman Here named @Firewalker looked that and the Tanks up and sent Me the links. He sure helps a lot of us here! If I had tried it on my own, I probably would have spent a fortune on Thread adapters, valves and such and still not have it right. Now I have to wait for the rest to show up. LOL

Yup, my primary error was not noticing the shipping time on that 8 mm double ended male, the rest is waiting for one pesky fitting. I had an old survival suit from my fishing days, the arm made a nice padded bottle cover for my 30 minute bottle. I saved the other arm just in case, the rest of the old suit is doing a nice job soaking up pellets. My bride is good with the gun sound, the pellet impact is louder yet, the old thick Neoprene does a great job of quieting down the pellet impact noise.

Yup, my primary error was not noticing the shipping time on that 8 mm double ended male, the rest is waiting for one pesky fitting. I had an old survival suit from my fishing days, the arm made a nice padded bottle cover for my 30 minute bottle. I saved the other arm just in case, the rest of the old suit is doing a nice job soaking up pellets. My bride is good with the gun sound, the pellet impact is louder yet, the old thick Neoprene does a great job of quieting down the pellet impact noise.
Yes, I have seen many posts about "Rubber Mulch" that does the same thing. On My One Way Male they offered two kinds. I was unsure so I ordered one of each. Free returns, so I can send the other back. But ordered about the same time.

Nice... I've been looking longingly at the awesome tripod I have under my spotter as a gun tripod, it's a high end pro video fluid head..but it is so awesome for my spotter..Hmmm. Might have to look further at that. I do need a good rest for my home range and my toy fund is darn near negative lately.
I'm going to get some rubber mulch myself it's cheap and I have a storage box to sacrifice. Rather than cardboard I'll use a layer of the scrap survival suit in the cutout target window. That should last longer and reduce impact noise. I like the design a lot, cheap and effective. Also corrals all the lead, when it weighs 100 Lbs. time for a new one. :)