What do you shoot at

I like pictures

I have a program on the computer to print buttons. You can import any photo you want, edit it and print it out in circles on paper.

I like targets with photos. You can place a headshot on a photo with no central aiming point. Or you can put a target over it.

You can use rats, weasels, snakes, skunks, worms, lawyers, pop stars, real estate moguls, you name it.

I have my favorite photos to shoot at. We won't go there for reasons of social harmony but photos are actually pretty good practice and I print them on targets often.

Photo printed toilet paper is a big hoot as well.

I got a new one for you Pistol guys, Think plastic bottle, The thicker the better, Hang from a string , Makes nice loud thump , I used a 2 liter soap bottle,
Pretty well destroyed after 19 shots with 25 GKI , Just put string in cap and screw it on , Easy as pie,, Red dot 35 yards , Would be no fun for a scoped rifle.
Mike

Christmas deco at Wal Mart. The dog isn't excited about them but he can't shoot.

20241002_213055.jpg

I got a new one for you Pistol guys, Think plastic bottle, The thicker the better, Hang from a string , Makes nice loud thump , I used a 2 liter soap bottle,
Pretty well destroyed after 19 shots with 25 GKI , Just put string in cap and screw it on , Easy as pie,, Red dot 35 yards , Would be no fun for a scoped rifle.
Mike
Plastic bottles are also really good just lying on the ground. Every shot bounces them to a new location and like you say they make a nice thump when you hit them.

Using an old Outer's bullet trap, with some duct seal, Necco candy wafers. I found them recently at Farm and Home stores. Shoot them face out, shoot the shards, then turn some with the edge toward you. It can be fun or even tense as you get better with that breathing, concentration, and trigger control. Rifle, pistol, just whatever the trap can take. Mine is designed for 22 rimfire, used for pellets. A bit of duct seal.or silicone sealer on the steel back cuts down the metallic sound a bit - makes my wife a bit happier. SWMBO! Be Well Brothers, dito.