What driveway dinger?

drsquall

Jul 22, 2022
OK
Good morning,

I am needing a driveway dinger for the coons here at the house. Just something to mount on a Tpost or something. It will be basically in my backyard probably 30yds. I am going to bait them they are robbing the coop and I'm not sitting all night so need some help. I don't need a fancy one I will be well within range for the part that plugs in inside the house. Just wanting something weatherproof. I will probably take it down when I'm not using the bait station. Going to give the pard some use

Thanks
Jon

I second Harbor Freight.

Screenshot_20240906_085705_Chrome.jpg

It works very well.
I only occasionally use it; hang it on a tomatoe stake with a nail to hang unit.
Inside the house, I put the transmitter on low, and put a towel on it, as to not disturb my wife.
Yeah I'm probably just gonna put a hotwire fence post and hang it off it and put my sardines in front at about 20 feet from it and just said it in the front room where we sat when we're awake and put it in my bedroom when we go to sleep. My wife is begging me to get rid of them. If this don't work I'll go to my coon cuffs and trap them the old-fashioned way

Mine will just be out when I'm baiting at night it will not stay out unless I'm trying to figure where they're coming in then I'll put a game camera up

Do you have to have the app open at all times for it to notify you? Or does it just ding your phone and then you open the app to see
Keep connected to wifi, everytime it picks something up it dings your phone. Of someone presses the button, it sends a notification to your phone asking if you want to answer.

If my camera will do it from a distance it should be no problem from your driver way.

View attachment 494324
Mines going to be pointed at a can of sardines that is strategically placed 30 yds from my back door where all I have to do is open it enough to poke the taipan out-lol