What Is An Airgun?

"What is an airgun?" is a question I get asked quite often and one you've probably heard as well. I decided to make a video to share with people and hopefully encourage new shooters to the sport!

It was difficult deciding what information to add and what things to leave out. I almost didn't even include the section about CO2 guns lol but I thought it was relevant. It could have easily been a 20-30-minute video or longer but that seemed a bit too in-depth and kind of boring for beginners to be honest. Anyway, next time you get asked this question, now you have something you can share with them too.

I'd love feedback on ways to improve my future videos. Thank you all for watching!😁

Nice video, very good editing.

Just nitpicking, but you didn't mention single/multi pump airguns or side-lever springers. Could have done pcp filling in a separate short video to save some time. I personally wouldn't want to discuss/draw attention to muzzle devices... There are individuals and agencies that keep tabs on that sort of stuff for various reasons... sometimes less information is better. Overall, very good!

Last edited:
Nice video, very good editing.

Just nitpicking, but you didn't mention single/multi pump airguns or side-lever springers. Could have done pcp filling in a separate short video to save some time. I personally wouldn't want to discuss/draw attention to muzzle devices... There are individuals and agencies that keep tabs on that sort of stuff for various reasons... sometimes less information is better. Overall, very good!
Thanks for watching, I appreciate the feedback. You're right about the moderators. It's unfortunate we have to be careful with that kind of stuff. Youtube is very strict these days...

Reactions: Bandito