What is your FAVORITE Air Rifle?

NOTOS. simply because it’s limits dont allow me to surpass the farthest my range allows me to shoot. my huben k1 is capable of much more than my range allows me to shoot. .22cal is cheaper to shoot and feels better when taking down a target by great shot placement. it’s also more enjoyable cause i have more appropriate sized targets for its capability.

Reactions: Camaro454
Custom crosman mark 1 target ld

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg

My .22 Benjamin Marauder with Archer tune works for my pest control on my property from squirrels to ground hogs with JBS Exact Diablo heavys 18.13gr. It's very quiet. Garmin Xreo C1 says my average speed is 870 fps and 30.5 fpe. Filled to 3000 psi I can shoot two 10 round mags with a drop to 2400 psi before any degraded performance. Average critter range of 25- 65 yards and it's inside 3/4". I'm not a paper punching or bench shooting guy but I did build a custom shooting tree for myself and guests that keeps me in practice between critters. I just wish they would offer the MROD with a side lever vs the bolt. 2nd up is my Mega Pitbull.357 from Pitbull Airguns. This weapon leaves my powder burners in the gun room and has been my deer killer for the past two and half years. It is also quiet.

Target Master 7-5-24.jpg

PXL_20230816_221442894.jpg

Mega Pitbull 8 point.jpg