N/A What Next?

Well fellas, it happened. I was contacted by a gentleman here on AGN about my desire to purchase a HW77K with the ”old” style stock. We have verbally agreed upon a deal and I am going to be the new owner of a .22 caliber HW77K! 🥳🎈🎉🍾💥🎯🤠😎

I’ll keep this updated when the transaction is completed and I have the hot little shooter in my possession.

The main thing is that I was able to meet another fine human being in the process. It gives me hope that there are still genuinely good people out there in this world and especially in the airgunning community. 🙏🏼👊🏼

Well fellas, it happened. I was contacted by a gentleman here on AGN about my desire to purchase a HW77K with the ”old” style stock. We have verbally agreed upon a deal and I am going to be the new owner of a .22 caliber HW77K! 🥳🎈🎉🍾💥🎯🤠😎

I’ll keep this updated when the transaction is completed and I have the hot little shooter in my possession.

The main thing is that I was able to meet another fine human being in the process. It gives me hope that there are still genuinely good people out there in this world and especially in the airgunning community. 🙏🏼👊🏼
You are blessed and favored to find what you were looking for so fast.⬆️

It's at Mundilar, but HW77K and appears to have the older style stock. You'd have to ask to make sure:
Thank you Steve-O! 👊🏼 I knew that I could count on you to hunt one out. I ran the WTB ad like you had suggested and we have a fish on! 🎣

We are getting the exchange going now. I’m not sure of the exact timeline but hopefully in the next couple weeks I’ll have the rifle in my hands and sharing it here with you all. 🎇

is that .177 and .20? Big difference there .
these are .22. I thought it was cool to see the shiny spots where the rifling and pellet met. Ended up being a cool picture I thought.

View attachment 487042
No that was .177, and .30 cal.
20240809_084229.jpg

I hope I didn’t come off as bashing your vote for the 97 in .20 or .20 cal?

If I did, I sincerely apologize. 🙏🏼

When I reread it this morning it came off like I was being short in my response. That was NOT my intent. It was more a written reminder to myself why I’m avoiding .20 and .25. I have to firm with myself sometimes because I have very little self discipline. 😕😆

I appreciate everyone’s response to this thread. It has helped me to decide where/what I want to try next. I Have found a nice looking TX200 hunter carbine for sale for what seems like a good price but I already placed a WTB ad here for the .22 77 with old style stock. I doubt I’ll find one but I’m hopeful. I am pretty much telling myself that I will end up buying new and modifying or swapping the stock with a custom or one that I will make.

I don’t want this conversation to end. While I am searching to scratch the itch, my mind will shift many times I’m sure. I may end up with something completely different than what my sights are set on at this moment… SQUIRREL 🐿️
No I just enjoy the conversation.
I didn't have a clue how to help you think about it.
So I went with caliber change..
All the best!
👍

Reactions: Greenarrow