• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello everyone,

Well what a nice surprise this morning shooting some paper targets. I had another Tin lid full of various pellets by weight and brand and decided to shoot them as a warm up card. I shot the bottom first starting at #30 and working back to #26, using these as “sighters”. These shot well enough I moved up to #1 and finished the card and surprised how well the Sniper handled this mix of pellets.

Range: Outdoor 25-Yards
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: ???? mixed
FPS: 834
FPE: 28
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT
View attachment 475484
Thomas, your Brocock has an incre
Hello everyone,

Well what a nice surprise this morning shooting some paper targets. I had another Tin lid full of various pellets by weight and brand and decided to shoot them as a warm up card. I shot the bottom first starting at #30 and working back to #26, using these as “sighters”. These shot well enough I moved up to #1 and finished the card and surprised how well the Sniper handled this mix of pellets.

Range: Outdoor 25-Yards
Pellets: ???? mixed
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT
View attachment 475484
Thomas, wonderful card with your Brocock whose barrel likes ALL PELLET AMMO! Woo Hoo!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello @LCURRENT80

Try printing out this paper target ( 25-Yard MOA ) even though it is for “Yards” not “Meters” to shoot at. I believe you will see that you are shooting better than you think.

With that said, if you are shooting for a “score” in competition then any POI that does not hit the Bullseye you accept the lower score and you are not satisfied. Also remember in competition a Scoring Plug can be used to determine the POI.

However if you are shooting at “game” such as a Squirrel. Then that just “ barely missed” POI becomes a dead Squirrel and it surely counts (y) :p

Hope this will help in some way.

ThomasT

View attachment 475073
I missed some bad Will try again Thank You

IMG_2485.jpg

I missed some bad Will try again Thank You

View attachment 475679
Hello @LCURRENT80

Good card. Your elevation is real good. Most "real misses" are high left, something to study. Best that I can tell that is a score of 243 out of a possible 250, good shooting.

When I am shooting a new rifle I like to shoot 3 MOA cards with a rest break between each card. Studying each card individually and then as a group normally will tell you a lot and can be very helpful.

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

Great start of the day when I shoot couple “warm-up” paper targets and every pellet goes where they are supposed to. So I decided to set up a 5-shot target at 10-Meters and see if the BRK could give me five, 5-shot one holes. Well not perfectly clean holes but I will take this anytime :D.

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
Wind: 10 to 15 mph

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.194.jpg

Hello everyone,

Great start of the day when I shoot couple “warm-up” paper targets and every pellet goes where they are supposed to. So I decided to set up a 5-shot target at 10-Meters and see if the BRK could give me five, 5-shot one holes. Well not perfectly clean holes but I will take this anytime :D.

ThomasT
View attachment 475801
:love:Perfect!

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid and ThomasT
Hello everyone,

ThomasT
View attachment 475801
See, Thomas, that's what I mean when I say you have a rifle that puts shots where you plan, every time! It's a keeper — take it off the market! Great card. 😍

See, Thomas, that's what I mean when I say you have a rifle that puts shots where you plan, every time! It's a keeper — take it off the market! Great card. 😍
🤪 Hello @rsfrid :unsure:

Well you are just a bit late ole dude :oops: I already did ...... that is take the BRK off the market.

And thank you sir 😁,
ThomasT

Hello everyone,

Shot this paper target without shooting any “warm up targets” first, shot this with what I call a “cold barrel” . I almost always shoot at least one target as a warm up. This is a carry over from my PB days, but I do believe that even the Pellet rifle needs at least a few pellets down the barrel before shooting a card that I plan to score. I only shot two Sighters to start and half way down I shot a third ( extreme right ) checking the wind.

Wind: 8 to 12 mph / gusty

ThomasT

Brocock Sniper XR.195.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid
Hello everyone,

Shot this paper target without shooting any “warm up targets” first, shot this with what I call a “cold barrel” . I almost always shoot at least one target as a warm up. This is a carry over from my PB days, but I do believe that even the Pellet rifle needs at least a few pellets down the barrel before shooting a card that I plan to score. I only shot two Sighters to start and half way down I shot a third ( extreme right ) checking the wind.

ThomasT

View attachment 476085
Yep, ole trusty does it again. Glad you kept it, Thomas. It just wouldn't be fair to shoot against Rexi this winter! Very nice card!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

ThomasT

View attachment 476085
I dumped 3 mags, 36 shots, into the last reactive target on my page before I had to get some stuff done. I pulled the two shots to the left. It could have gone better. I will throw up a shot card after I get her broke in and tuned to my liking but, out of the box this is what she does.

Shooting: On Bench, Off of Bipod.
Range: Outdoor, 30 Meter
Rifle: .22 Reximex Throne Gen 2
Scope: CVLIFE 4x16x44
Velocity: 866 FPS
WC: Partly Cloudy and Breezy

IMG_3978.JPG